Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posting images on the forum

Posted by Carey 
Posting images on the forum
April 15, 2018 11:51AM
I was asked how to do this, so here goes....

To post a photo, first upload the photo to a hosting site. There are many choices (google drive, flickr, etc) but I usually use Postimage.org. Just upload the photo and then copy the direct link to it. If the photo is already on a web site somewhere, you can just view that image then right click it and copy the link to it.

Now come back here and click the "Insert image URL" button, as shown below:

Paste in the URL you copied in the first step and you're done.

Now that I've said that, please don't use it. Shannon asks that people refrain from posting photos until the web site redesign is done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2018 12:01PM by Carey.
Re: Posting images on the forum
April 15, 2018 06:26PM
Many Thanks on sorting this out with the clear explanation Carey!

I’m planning on using this image posting feature in the next several days to show some slides on LAA Ligation impact on neuro-hormonal changes, as I noted in the ‘LAA’ thread below last week. I’m still collecting more slides to go along with the few I have already from the most recent ISLAA 2018 (International Symposium on Left Atrial Appendage) conference held this past February in Long Beach California.

I’m not banning absolutely other images right now, but do want to wait until the eventual website revamp is completed and then we will set some guideline for ‘judicious’ occasional and AFIB/Cardio related images ... as opposed to snapshots of the grand kids etc. :-) ...

Cheers!
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login