Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PAC s only upon exertion

Posted by tsco 
PAC s only upon exertion
January 17, 2018 09:08PM
Hi friends,

Just wondering about your experiences and knowledge of ectopics. I began having ectopics while in Florida a couple weeks ago. Shannon as always helped me through with his input and his experience and knowledge of my case. It looked on my Kardia like I was having pac's. There is nothing like a friend who has experienced this stuff but with the knowledge of a doc.
Well within the past week it's changed a bit. I'm perfectly fine when at rest but if I walk to the mailbox, sweep the floor, any exertion I feel dis-rythym. When I stop it goes away after a minute or two. My Kardia looks like pac's (it records unclassified) and my Creative pc-80a meter said begiminy once.

Has anyone else had periods of PAC only when you exert?? It obviously is rate dependent. Getting a little worried

Thanks
Tim
Re: PAC s only upon exertion
January 18, 2018 05:42PM
Yes, I’ve had them while running. On the dirt or on the treadmill, doesn’t seem to matter. They can happen in bigeminy, which certainly gets your attention when gong uphill and suddenly there’s no breath to catch. They always go away. It’s hydration for me. Since I’ve gotten WAY more careful about that, they happen less. But they still do on occasion. Just have to remember that it’s just a “blip”. Your docs will laugh it off and so should you.
January 18, 2018 09:52PM
Thanks Wolfpack, it is crazy I’ve be n doing this for about you p days now. Your post makes me feel better and yes the out of breath thing I get that!! Of course my worry is my exertion is minimal like walking, sweeping floor, going to the mailbox........:hopefully it will pass

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2018 09:59PM by tsco.
January 30, 2018 03:11AM
I get PAC"s upon exertion in the Gym lifting weights, if I am not Breathing enough. If I relax a little breath deeply and walk comfortably they go away. Same thing if I am in high Anxiety, even at rest. If I relax and Breathe more, they subside. I have heard several others say similar things.

When going from rest to exertion, your Breathing might be inadequate, and your Oxygenation rate may be going down. If you have a Pulse Oxymeter you could test your Oxygenation rate when you exert yourself and get the PAC's. If you get really tired upon exertion, it could mean also your Heart is not pumping strong enough.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login