Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ablation 5.5 yrs ago now tach or flutter

Posted by Poppino 
Ablation 5.5 yrs ago now tach or flutter
January 06, 2018 12:20AM
I had a pvi and right flutter ablation aug 2012 and have done fairly well, in oct i was cardioverted for flutter, now tonight started again. Took 40 mg of propananol. Rate 79-83 now 4 hrs later. Of course its the weekend. I was told to take diltalizem too bit havent, idk what to do. I may really want to go to Austin but have no idea how to befin process?? Help
Tom
Re: Ablation 5.5 yrs ago now tach or flutter
January 06, 2018 09:06PM
Didn't you use to post here before your ablation and as I recall you had a health food store? I am surprised hat no one has responded to your post, I never had an ablation so I can't help you with that. If you have been reading this forum then you know that most believe in Dr. Natile in Texas. Those that have had that ablation with Dr. Natile in Texas please respond to this post for Tom.

Liz
January 07, 2018 11:20AM
With a rate of 79-83 I wouldn't do anything. Are you sure you haven't reverted back to a normal rhythm?

If you want a consult with Dr. Natale, you do that by simply calling the Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at the number found on their website and ask for an appointment with him. Expect to wait months for the appointment.
January 07, 2018 03:14PM
Hi Tom - I had a LAA ablation with Dr. Natale in Sept of 2013. I experienced flutter the next Spring, and went back for a "touch up" ablation. All has been good since...3.5 years and counting. He is excellent and my experience with the St David's medical center in Austin Texas was very good. I dealt with Shirley, one of his nurses, who was very helpful .

They will take good care of you. Good lucksmiling smiley ~ Barb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login