Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Serrapeptase, Aspirin & Nattokinase

Posted by mwcf 
Serrapeptase, Aspirin & Nattokinase
November 25, 2017 04:28AM
Hi all,

Looking for some input please.

In a nutshell, I favour taking something to help keep blood platelets slippery - this being owing to my occasional PAF episode and also the fact that my father had vascular dementure aged 80-84.

I'm also drawn to Aspirin because of its many other benefits not least its ability to greatly slow down cancer from metastasis. My surgeon other half has taken aspirin for years as has a very clever vet I know.

What I don't want to do is to take too many things thus risking a bleed.

At present I take 1 x 80000iu Seventh Wave Serrapeptase and 1 x 75mg asparin per day. Does this sound like a good/adequate strategy? I could add nattokinase but I don't want to over do it and I don't really want to cut out the aspirin.

I also take 2 x GoodHealthNaturallyNutrition Curcumin X4000 per day each containing 200mg of Meriva Curcuma Longa Root Extract.

I also understand that enteric coatings are bad news in terms of plastics toxicity and that they are banned in China and elsewhere.

As always, any and all input from you knowledgeable folks on here would be really appreciated!

Kind regards to all,

Mike F.
Re: Serrapeptase, Aspirin & Nattokinase
November 25, 2017 03:53PM
mwcf

I also understand that enteric coatings are bad news in terms of plastics toxicity and that they are banned in China and elsewhere.

Hi Mike,

Just curious, as I know nothing about this, wondered if your enteric coating comment was for aspirin, Serrapeptase, or both?

Cheers,

George
November 25, 2017 05:39PM
As to enteric coating -- I think that applies to aspirin. There is evidence that the coating interferes with the absorbtion of aspirin and for some people the interference is stronger than for others. And there is little evidence, as far as I know, that enteric coating on aspirin has any real benefit. Yet I have found it harder and harder to find non-enteric coated aspirin, especially in the low dose pills. Go figure!
Sam
November 26, 2017 11:35AM
Serrapeptase has to be enteric coated to survive stomach acids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login