Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ablation in Los Angles

Posted by samharrison 
Ablation in Los Angles
November 05, 2017 11:56AM
Researcher, if you still monitor the AFIBBERS FORUM I'd love to hear your current thoughts on the best electrophysiologist in Los Angeles, CA. Five years ago you suggested that I go to Dr. Koonlawee Nademanee at White Memorial in Los Angeles. Great call. His ablation lasted 5 years, but I'm 77 now and I'm back in Afib. Unfortunately for me, Dr. Nademanee has retired-at least I can't find him. I hope Dr. Natale is still coming to Scripts, in La Jolla. That, at the moment, seems my only hope. I have an appointment with Dr. Swerdlow at Cedar Sinai for rhythm medication and blood thinners, but I'm really interested in any suggestions you have for electrophysiologists that are willing to go beyond the pulmonary vein ablation here in LA.
Re: Ablation in Los Angles
November 05, 2017 11:25PM
Sam,

Natale does work out of San Fran, I don't think he does Scripts any more. I vaguely remember he may be coming to LA. You should contact Shannon via PM to find out for sure.

George
November 08, 2017 03:29PM
I still check in once a week or so. Sorry for the recurrence after 5 years of NSR and too bad about Nademanee's retirement. He was one of the best. If travelling is not a concern, then Natale in SF would be a top choice. Then there are the upcoming generation of top guns like John Day in Salt Lake (same flight time as SF). There is also St Joseph's Desai who has handled very complex cases and well liked by my doctor.
March 17, 2018 06:41PM
I am new to this forum but when I saw this post I did want to mention that Dr. Natale does practice once a month near Los Angeles in a town called Thousand Oaks. I have an appt. on 3/20 with his nurse practitioner and am hoping to be scheduled for an ablation in early April.

Here is the phone number of the office in Thousand Oaks.
CardioVascular Institute of Los Robles Hospital
805-852-9100
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login