Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Recommendation for Bottled Water

Posted by Que 
Que
Recommendation for Bottled Water
October 15, 2017 02:50PM
Hello Friends,

I've returned to San Francisco and with our fires (what a tragedy!) want to switch to bottled water for some time. San Francisco water comes from an outdoor reservoir that I fear might be contaminated with the smoke and debris wafting through the air.

Any recommendations. Good news is that at work we have a countertop water purifier—need to double check on the brand/name. So, my request is for partial use. FYI, I mostly drink water these days, with only tea and coconut water added. As well, I'm partial to sparkling.

While traveling I came across Gerolsteiner and recall the high mineral content good for AF. I really like the taste as well. Are there other waters people recommend? Things to be aware of — high salt content, etc?

Last point, should thankfully say that my heart has been in constant sinus rhythm after my Natale ablation 2.5 years ago.

Many thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 02:52PM by Que.
Re: Recommendation for Bottled Water
October 17, 2017 04:13PM
We personally use zerowater. If you double filter (i.e. have one pitcher and one desktop larger reservoir and filter first with the pitcher, and then with the reservoir and swap the filter in the reservoir to the pitcher when the reading on the digital included meter (make sure you get one) is more then 0) then you can run quite long on their filters. There is literally zero parts per million left in the water. One warning; it makes the water somewhat more acidic and I am not sure if this has negative effects
October 17, 2017 07:17PM
It makes the water tremendously acidic and my bladder cannot handle that. I tried to keep my body on the alklanine side.
The regular PH of most water systems is already on the acidic side around 6 - 6.8 PH. I drink water with a PH OF 9.5 called Xtreme water.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2017 03:37PM by smackman.
October 20, 2017 12:23AM
The alkaline side seemed to me as pro-inflammatory. As the family has a epigenetic or genetic high histamine level, it seems that acidity helps a lot for us. But each person is bio-unique. I guess if one has somewhat regular rashes, or indications of inflammation, or regular sicknesses, then perhaps it may be worthwhile to look into the acid side more. That said, I am not sure what the long term effects of acidity are (and am somewhat concerned about the same).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2017 05:47PM by Roel.
October 22, 2017 04:06PM
Roel - alkaline drinking water is definitely not pro-inflammatory. Quite the opposite. Acidic tissue conditions lead to many health consequences.

The alkalinity topic is one that has been active here for a number of years since an alkaline tissue pH is fundamental to health. One of the first motivating books I read long ago was titled “Alkalize or Die” and then there was a later one “The pH Miracle.

The alkaline pH point is well emphasized in the book by Jerry Tennant, MD, MD(H), MD(P) in his book, “Healing is Voltage” which illustrates the health problems an acidic pH causes.

Be aware that this is tissue pH…not to be confused with blood pH which is held to a close tolerance range.

Around 2002, one of our forum contributors, Erling Waller, looked into the benefits of alkaline water which led to numerous posts about the alkaline water and magnesium water known as Adobe Springs water from California. Erling developed a homemade version of alkaline water using magnesium hydroxide or milk of magnesia and seltzer water which produces the magnesium bicarbonate water concentrate which you then add to pure water to make what we called “WW or Waller Water.” I’ve listed he links of posts and instructions for making it at home (below) … I’ve been using continually since we were experimenting with making the batches at home and don’t ever intend to stop using. Besides creating the alkalinity, the magnesium bicarbonate ion is an excellent, highly-beneficial form of magnesium as well. Recipe here: [www.afibbers.org]

If you're interested in this topic of the importance of alkalinity, spend some time at these websites and the archived posts here on Alkalinity. Check these links:

Alkalinity, Healing, pH and Voltage – The Inside Story

Healing equates to the proper pH which is synonymous with proper voltage.

These are the clinical observations of Jerry Tennant, MD author of Healing is Voltage, whose remarkable personal healing story is worth noting because we can all take a lesson from his journey back to health. Most importantly, we can apply his principles to conditions that set the stage for LAF. This is the ultimate in Energy Healing
Continue: [www.afibbers.org]

Recipe for WW
[www.afibbers.org]

Paul Mason’s website for MgWater
[www.mgwater.com]

I've been using WW since 2002 and would not want to be without it.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login