Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Multi Vitamin and Vagal AF

Posted by JoyWin 
Multi Vitamin and Vagal AF
October 03, 2017 09:11PM
Can anyone recommend a good multi vitamin I can take along with the essential three, B12, D and D3, Complex B, and Theanine. Is there anything I shouldn't take? Have just been switched *from Sotalol and Eliquis *to Flecainide, Verapamil and Eliquis. I'm worried about the Flecainide as I stopped taking it when I read about the possible problem associated with it (I have mild CAD as well ad PD)however my Dr say it's safe ???? as I haven't had a heart attack (YET) Studies showed not good for those with heart disease.

I am still talking to my EP re ablation as I'm getting episode four to five times a month now and some of them are real doozies. He's getting frustrated because I cant make up my mind. Any thoughts on Ablation and Vagal AG, as I'm pretty sure mine is associated with my digestion and my vagal nerve. 95% events are night time after a meal, the others from over doing exercise or just don't know. Stress probably.

I think I am holding back o ablation because of my age more than anything else, but I do have those other conditions, Still working, still socially active etc.

Grateful for any input
Re: Multi Vitamin and Vagal AF
October 06, 2017 07:54PM
What are the problems associated with Flecainide?
I'm on it and have felt short of breath since.
It has been shown that coronary disease can be reversed with diet (see Caldwell Esselstyn). There is lots of good information online and youtube.
October 06, 2017 09:51PM
Vagal AF responds very well to ablation. I'm a walking example myself.

The fear is natural (and rational).
October 23, 2017 04:59AM
Thanks...I have Parkinsons also so I'm unsure which way to go.
October 23, 2017 05:03AM
There is literature which says Flecainide should not be prescribed to people with blocked arteries, there was book written about it I recall called deadly medicine. Of course many of the drugs we take for AF are quite toxic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login