Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need help finding EP in Chicago

Posted by LindaE 
Need help finding EP in Chicago
September 29, 2017 10:34AM
My uncle, who lives in the Chicago area, has been diagnosed with afib and after several unsuccessful cardioversions, has decided to go to a new doctor. They have asked me for any recommendations from my doctor. My EP's office did not have any recommendations other than the Cleveland Clinic, which is 4 hours away. That may not be feasible for my uncle.
Does anyone have any recommendations for an EP in the Chicago area? I'd hate to just pick an unknown person from the State License board.

Thank you in advance.

LindaE
Re: Need help finding EP in Chicago
September 29, 2017 08:40PM
I can tell you who not to go to. I ended up going to Dr. Natale last week in Austin after 3 failed attempts in Chicago. Choose very carefully, which it seems you are.
Re: Need help finding EP in Chicago
October 02, 2017 07:34PM
Hi LindaE,

And welcome to the forum. As I noted in another recent thread, I just had eye surgery in Phoenix this morning so I am not up to doing much writing or talking for the next few days but can discuss with you some options via phone which is easier for me in the coming week than a lot of writing at the moment.

Again if you wish to discuss these options, please send me a PM in the link for PM's by my name above with your cell number and I'll call when I can by early next week.

Cheers!
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login