Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thank you Jackie!

Posted by CatalinRo 
Thank you Jackie!
September 07, 2017 08:54AM
"Don't look in here all that often, but when I do? Boy is Jackie an absolute STAR! Such knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and mega-comprehensively informative responses/posts."

Above comments suits so well for Jackie.
I found this site more than 15 years ago. I was then frighten I will die soon. Some of the cardiologists in my country even gave me this prognosis.
I use to get Afib several time per year and need it hospitalization for coming back to normal rhythm usually in 12-24 hours.
I also got depression being afraid to go anywhere, not having a hospital nearby.
After I found this site and following natural supplements suggested here I manage to become afib free, depression free, to work in foreign country and go in remote places.
One of the advisers I always found here 15 years ago and today is Jackie.

Thank you Jackie!
Re: Thank you Jackie!
September 07, 2017 12:38PM
On my, CatlinRo... Thank you for your kind words. It's my pleasure and also my passion to help others.

Having been on the receiving side of compassionate help and support, I fully realize how much this forum can help others because back then, I was becoming desperate as well.

Caring individuals here reached out to help me and while I never personally met most, we did have plenty of phone and email contact which both helpful and reassuring.....many, still do. I consider 'us' all a family and we are all here to help however we can. I am most grateful to Hans Larsen for starting this website and to Shannon and all his 'helpers' for taking the helm when Hans retired. It truly is without peer and gaining momentum daily as we welcome new afibbers.

My best wishes for calm and peaceful hearts for all,

Most sincerely,
Jackie

A former afibbers sent me a bookmark she made with photo of hands in a pile.. one on top of the other... with a message below. She signed the back and said, "Stick this in your book - You will smile and think of me."
Friendship Week 2007 - Sharon. (And, for sure, I do - often)....so I'm sharing with you, today on this occasion of thanks to all who help in kind, positive ways to ease the burden of other afibbers.

Support Systems

My right hand is being held
by someone who knows more than I,
and I am learning.

My left hand is being held
by someone who knows less than I,
and I am learning.

Both my hands need thus to be held
for me -- to be me.

Source: "Is ThisWhere I Was Going"
Natasha Josefowitz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login