Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thank you Shannon!

Posted by mwcf 
Thank you Shannon!
September 06, 2017 03:02PM
Don't look in here all that often, but when I do? Boy is Shannon an absolute STAR! Such knowledgable, helpful, courteous and mega-comprehensively informative responses/posts. Whilst not normally an overly adulatotory or obsequious type of guy, I'm sure all here will echo me in thanking Shannon for his sterling work here on this forum. Thank you Shannon!
Best regards,
Mike F (UK)
Re: Thank you Shannon!
September 06, 2017 06:18PM
Agree with Mike.
And thanks for the personal touch! Much appreciated.

Don
September 06, 2017 06:54PM
Absolutly Thank you Shannon for all of knowledge and help Very much appreciate the phone calls and textx messages to help get my Afib figured out. You have made
the journey easier.

Thanks Again Brent
ron
September 06, 2017 11:05PM
Yes , Thank you Shannon. I couldn't have done my 2 ablations with Dr. N. without your help. I so much appreciate all you have done...Ron H.
September 07, 2017 09:28AM
Yes, thank you Shannon for everything!

His insights are invaluable - we are all extremely fortunate to have him as a resource.
September 07, 2017 10:39AM
I couldn't agree more with the above posts. Shannon's advocacy and devotion to helping others has had such a huge, positive impact on so many individuals with afib and their families. Without Shannon, I would not be in the good place I am today.
September 07, 2017 12:06PM
Hello Mike - It's good to see your name again.

I certainly agree and echo 100% your tribute to Shannon .... an amazing person. His experience and expertise is a tremendous asset to our forum and a good friend as well.

We are all so fortunate that Shannon is the #1 facilitator when it comes to making the important connections and contacts.
He certainly helped me when I needed to reacquaint myself with Dr. Natale in Texas and I'm forever grateful.

Yes, Thank you, Shannon.

Jackie
September 08, 2017 02:36AM
Gee, what a nice surprise! Thank you Mike F for the kind thoughts and as well to each of my other dear friends above. It has been my pleasure to share with you the kind of experiences life has brought to my door related to AFIB... and to all of yours as well ... for more than a quarter century now since my first 30 sec run of AFIB in early 1992 at age 39, going on 40 years old at the time.

And I have benefited so much from these expanded friendships bonded by our common cause and in walking along beside so many here as you all have embraced both learning to take better care of our hearts, bodies and minds, but also in navigating your expert ablation process when the time was right for each of you.

The old adage that the helper or teacher always learns more than those helped or taught, has proven so true from all the cogent insights and understanding I have gained from you all, and being a witness to so many who have recovered their own durable freedom from all arrhythmia has been tremendously rewarding to have played even a small role in helping bring that about.

And for sure, Jackie has been such a beacon of hope and support for so many of us all these many years as well, and surely is the official den mother of our little oasis in the AFIB online universe as well

Be well and best wishes to everyone!

Shannon
September 08, 2017 09:04AM
Thanks again Shannon for all you do.

I concur that I've learned much from many I've connected with over the years here!!

George
September 08, 2017 08:57PM
You are more than welcome too George and you have been such a big help to so many here as well as a key pillar of our forum for going on a decade and a half now, and an
especially big help to me as well, not to mention our close friendship over the years!

You and Theresa have a good weekend George!

And Best wishes to all our Florida and south Texas Afibbers as well!!

Shannon
September 12, 2017 05:30AM
Yes thanks Shannon, your expertise in the Ablation process, and willingness to invest time with people who make it to our site has been a blessing to those who have pursued this route. I am not getting an Ablation, but you did help me diagnose a rare endocrine disorder that was contributing to my AFIB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2017 05:35AM by The Anti-Fib.
September 21, 2017 04:34PM
How can any of us not join this chorus? Thanks much, Shannon! I miss my almost daily interactions with you when I was trying to get my arms around my condition and plot the course forward. Now that I'm in NSR there is not much to say, except THANKS!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login