Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Notice about StopAFIB.org Patient Conference in Dallas Aug 4-6!

Posted by Shannon 
Notice about StopAFIB.org Patient Conference in Dallas Aug 4-6!
June 28, 2017 02:26AM
Hi Folks,

My friend Mellanie True Hills from StopAfib.org is hosting her annual Patient-Centered AFIB Conference in Dallas Texas from August 4th through 6th.

She asked me to share the following link for those of you who might be able to make it, but have not registered yet. Mellanie and her staff puts on an excellent conference as I attended last year and am planning to be there this year as well.

Below is the link to registration and more info!

[eq118.isrefer.com]

Hope to see some of your there!

Cheers!
Shannon
Re: Notice about StopAFIB.org Patient Conference in Dallas Aug 4-6!
June 29, 2017 05:23PM
Would love to attend-- however still on trip overseas! Hope you are well and hope to be able to connect in October when I am in your area. Talk soon,
June 29, 2017 11:49PM
Sounds good Carol,

Have a good trip!
Shannon
July 03, 2017 05:51PM
Shannon,

Thanks for posting this note about the Get In Rhythm. Stay In Rhythm. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference. I look forward to seeing you there.

Just a note for anyone interested - our 2-payment option ends on Friday, so if you wish to take advantage of that, please do so by Friday, July 7. (And the special room rates on the hotel expire July 14.)

I hope you all can attend. It is an amazing opportunity to hear the world's best afib experts, including Dr. Andrea Natale and his protege, Dr. Luigi DiBiase.

Mellanie
July 14, 2017 10:41AM
Just wanted to let you know, if you're planning to attend the Afib Patient Conference, that the special hotel room rate of $119/night (AMAZING RATE FOR THE FAIRMONT!) expires tonight (July 14).

Full details on the conference and hotel reservations are here:
2017 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm. Atrial Fibrillaton Patient Conference

Mellanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login