Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1 year Ablation Report

Posted by smackman 
1 year Ablation Report
June 16, 2017 07:29PM
Today is my one year Anniversary of my 2nd Ablation with Dr. Natale. ALL is doing well. I thank God for this Forum and the great knowledgeable people who led me in the right direction over 3 years ago.

I owe a BIG THANKS to Shannon. His knowledge of AFIB and his direction for me; I will never forget. Thanks to all and Happy NSR.
Re: 1 year Ablation Report
June 17, 2017 10:01AM
Hello, Smackman.... Time flies! Good to hear from you.

Jackie
June 17, 2017 11:54AM
I also swapped from 5 mg Eliquis 2X a day to 15 mg of Xarelto 1 time a day. I took my 1st Xarelto last night.
The reason was cost. 3 months of Xarelto was $108; 3 months of Eliquis would have been approx. $ 500.
I got approval from Dr. Natale and he lowered my blood thinner intake by putting me own 15 mg of Xarelto instead of 20 mg.
My nurse educator in Austin said many patients swapped to Xarelto from Eliquis because of this price difference with Medicare part D patients.
June 25, 2017 07:00PM
Congrats Smackman!! So glad to hear you are doing so well .. as expected ... and that you can get a break on the cost of your NOAC now with the switch to Xeralto!

Be well my friend!

Shannon
June 27, 2017 09:31AM
Congratulations Smackman - here's to a long and healthy life in NSR. And I 2nd everything you said about Shannon!
June 27, 2017 12:32PM
Shannon
Congrats Smackman!! So glad to hear you are doing so well .. as expected ... and that you can get a break on the cost of your NOAC now with the switch to Xeralto!

Be well my friend!

Shannon

smileys with beer
June 27, 2017 09:13PM
Good to hear all is well
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login