Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What to do in the meantime

Posted by Flame1947 
What to do in the meantime
April 03, 2017 11:35AM
Hi everyone,

UPDATE: It seems that I have started going into afib quite frequently, and am also experiencing a strange uncomfortable sensation (very mild level of pain) just under my right breast and to the right of center. I spoke with my primary doctor, and he said it was probably something muscular, but of course, he didn't check. I have been experiencing this since the week before the flutter ablation I had done in February. My chest and back were xrayed, but they didn't see anything.

Well, I've contacted Dr. Natale's office for a consult, and they added me to a list of patients waiting to get in to see him. Rachelle, his scheduler told me that it would probably be August or September before I could even get the initial consult. In the meantime, I need some suggestions on what I should do. I notice there is a lot of talk in this forum about supplements, but my current EP has never said anything to me about taking them, and neither did my former cardiologist. I need guidance, because the last thing that I want to do is be hospitalized for Tikosyn administration and evaluation.

I've sent a message to Shannon, but have yet to hear back from him. Please help me out here because I have no idea which way to go, or what to do until I'm able to see Dr. Natale.

Irm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2017 05:02PM by Flame1947.
Re: What to do in the meantime
April 03, 2017 12:52PM
Hi Irma and welcome to the forum,

I just saw your PM to me that was sent today 4/3 at 9:38am and wrote a reply PM back saying I will try to call you during daytime over the next two days. I'm replying here as well in case you check the forum first for answers to your request above. If you have sent a previous message to me, apologies as I have not seen a prior message.

Look forward to seeing if I can help answer any of your questions shortly,

Be well,

Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login