Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another iHerb question

Posted by Mdep 
Another iHerb question
March 07, 2017 07:34AM
New here - want to support.

I've got a fat shopping cart on iHerb (which is very competitive BTW) and want to make sure the commission is paid properly.

When I go to iHerb by clicking either the "Weekly Specials" or "Search" links on Afibbers store page the web address at the top of the resulting page is just "iherb.com".

Should there be more code relating to the commission or is this how to do it correctly? Also the code HAN815 does nothing to the total (I don't care about the discount, I just want my order to generate a supporting commission).

I'll hold the order until I hear back, thanks.
Re: Another iHerb question
March 08, 2017 06:21AM
Welcome Mdep, and many thanks,

You just need to used the HAN815 code and from using that code we get a small but helpful commission on the orders made via Iherb. For the buyer there is a modest added discount the first time the code is used, bait all subsequent orders using the code you will just st be helping us, while benefiting from the discounts you can earn directly from Iherb too.

Folks who appreciate our resource are encouraged to donate to our cause too via the donation button on our website.While The AFIB Report is still on sabbatical while I focus on the finial state of the website overhaul, I have suspended charging for the newsletter and made the entire past archives freely accessible. Thus welcomed donations and this small bonus we get from IHerb orders that use the HAN815 code are our only source of income at all.

Thanks for asking Mdep!

Cheers!
Shannon
Re: Another iHerb question
March 08, 2017 10:15AM
Thanks for the info Shannon!

Happy to support the site.
Wenxin Keli for Afib
March 29, 2017 09:50AM
I was diagnosed with afib in 2014. Since that time, they have had me on Atenolol twice a day and a 325mg aspirin once a day. I had major surgery in 2016 and the afib really flared up non stop for 10 days and the placed me on Amiodarone once a day, Metropolol twice a day and Digoxin once a day. Needless to say, I wasn't real happy about this drug cocktail, but saw no other course of action. After discharge, they told me that I was a good candidate for the watchman, but I refused that because I wasn't keen on the idea of some foreign object being placed inside my heart. I sought a second opinion and he suggested an ablation. I decided to try that method, and it was performed in December, 2016. Well, the afib was alleviated, but the ablation seemed to trigger atrial flutter. At my follow up appointment, he said that I would need another ablation done in the right atrium to alleviate the flutter. This was performed in February 2017. Here is where it gets cute. The flutter was gone, but the afib was back. Then he tells me there is a medication that has had good results in cases like mine, but initial administration has to be performed in a hospital setting, with a 3 day hospitalization to monitor the effects of the drug on my body. I have decided NOT to take that route. My primary doctor said that this drug, Tikosyn, is heavy duty stuff, and he agreed with my decision. This has been a long story to get to my point. I started looking for alternative methods of treatment for afib and came across this Chinese herbal tea known as Wenxin Keli. All of the information that I have read has been positive, and I am seriously considering initiating use to see if it will have a positive impact on me. If I do, I would be ordering it directly from China, and I wanted to know the following: Has anyone tried it, and with what result? Has anyone ordered it from China, and if so, did you receive the tea?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Flame1947 (aka Irma)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login