Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Topical Magnesium

Posted by Jeff Thomlinson 
Topical Magnesium
February 09, 2017 01:32PM
Hello All-

I am new to the forum, and getting my supplements in order. I am interested in ordering the topical magnesium (as per the Strategy). Can anyone suggest a source for ordering? I did not see it on the menu suggested from iHerb. Thanks, Jeff
Re: Topical Magnesium
February 09, 2017 02:12PM
Hi Jeff - Welcome.

I'm sure you'll receive many suggestions... the one I've use for years is MagnaGel ... read more at this link:
[www.rockwellnutrition.com]

I wanted the genuine Zechstein magnesium. Mark Sircus, AC OMD has his brand... he calls it magnesium 'oil'...
[www.ancient-minerals.com]
[www.ancient-minerals.com]

Shannon has posted on a convenient spray form he likes... see this thread [www.afibbers.org]

Jackie
February 09, 2017 10:37PM
On the cheap end, I've used Nigari (magnesium chloride the Japanese use for coagulating tofu). I order from here <[www.naturalimport.com] I've got a 20 kg (44 pound) bag in my garage. I had it tested for heavy metals by a local lab a number of years ago. Very clean. The results are posted here in the archives. For topical use, to make "magnesium oil" you just add enough water to dissolve the mag. It feels oily, but there is no oil. Very effective and very inexpensive per gram of magnesium.

You can also do the same thing with epsom salt from the drugstore.

For either, just apply & let dry. You can wash off or let stay after it has dried.

George
February 10, 2017 12:19AM
Thank you George. That was very helpful. Jeff
February 10, 2017 12:20AM
Thanks Jackie

i have heard great things about you. Thanks for the help. I will look in to your suggestions.

Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login