Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ablation Report (Dr. Natale)

Posted by jmcnasby 
Ablation Report (Dr. Natale)
February 06, 2017 10:23PM
I had an ablation with Dr. Natale at the CPMC (San Francisco) on Oct 27, 2016. It was quite a journey coming from Naples, Florida, but I wanted Dr. Natale and with the help of Shannon I was able to secure a time.
Since this was my second ablation (first was in FL) I was reluctant to say too much too fast about my progress, but has we are 31/2 months into recovery I am feeling more confident about being another Natale success.
I have been in NSR continuously since the procedure. I am still on Multaq and Eliquis but I have a phone conference on Feb.21 with the Natale team and expect that to change or be adjusted. I send a cardiogram,using Lifewatch, weekly to San Francisco, and they have been there for any questions.
I expect that I will return to SF sometime in April or May for a TEE and other evaluations. I had no issue with the ablation itself but did suffer from a bout of prostatitis as a result of the catheterization.
I am very pleased and thankful to Dr. Natale and CPMC staff for their care and professionalism.A special thanks to Shannon and Jackie for their supportive emails and knowledge. Jim
Re: Ablation Report (Dr. Natale)
February 16, 2017 08:52AM
Hi Jim,

Great to hear from you again and that you sailed through the blanking period in solid NSR. It was a pleasure working with you, hope you'll
stay in touch and best wishes to you and your family!

Be well,
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login