Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems with forum PM system; Did not receive private message

Posted by smackman 
Problems with forum PM system; Did not receive private message
October 28, 2016 12:50PM
I received a email that I had a private message today but the private message is not showing up. This person did send the private message also around 7:30 AM central time this morning. This is the 1st time I have had this issue.

Just letting someone know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2016 09:05PM by Shannon.
Re: Problems with website; Did not receive private message
October 28, 2016 03:44PM
Thanks smackman. We'll get this figured out. I'm about to post an update for everyone that we've officially transitioned to the "new" forum. There may be some kinks here and there we need to work out during this transition so thanks for the head's up.

Travis
October 28, 2016 04:09PM
Thank you for all you are doing! Also some of my private messages have been removed. Several have. I only show getting messages since 10/17/2016 and I have received several between that date and now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2016 04:12PM by smackman.
October 28, 2016 04:54PM
Smackman, I can confirm your problem. There are ten private message missing in the new forum. At the moment I have a technical problem to transfer this messages. I'll transfer the missing messages as soon as possible. Nothing is lost...

Oliver
Re: Problems with forum PM system; Did not receive private message
October 29, 2016 01:32PM
I transferred the missing private message right now. Please let me know if you have access to your latest messages.

Oliver
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login