Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stethascope

Posted by Babs 
Babs
Stethascope
October 08, 2003 03:19AM
Has anyone actually purchased a Cardio Stethascope. I was wondering about buying one as i have problems trying to find my pulse anyway, most of the time it is very feint. I felt one ladies wrist the other day and it was so clear.

This is one of the websites that have quite a few for sale, but will do a bigger search to compare prices - try to find one in UK.

[www.steeles.com]

Babs
Kent S
Re: Stethascope
October 08, 2003 06:41AM
I bought an inexpensive one about a year ago -- $18.00. Can't imagine what a $200+ stethascope would sound like. However, you can very clearly hear the heart beat. I have been able to pretty much tell what's going on based on how I feel by listening to it.

You will have to get past being a little freak-out listening to your own heart beat and realizing what would happen if it stopped.

Kent S
Babs
Re: Stethascope
October 08, 2003 07:22AM
I was wondering what you get when u buy a Stethoscope for even £50 i would have thought they would have made a $200 gold plated.

Well used to get freaked out when i put my head against my childrens chests to hear grumbling and growling, that was their stomachs but yes i often listened to their heartbeats if they wernt well that way.

I found some more a bit cheaper so will order one soon.
Thanks Kent
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login