Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reactions to Eliquis - personal testimonies

Posted by Jackie 
Reactions to Eliquis - personal testimonies
June 06, 2015 07:27PM
Reactions to Eliquis…

Peggy… from the Medschat link, I’ve highlighted in Bold Type the symptoms I’ve noted since starting Eliquis a year ago. None were present prior and I take no other drugs than Eliquis.

My first symptoms were intestinal pains that eventually subsided after a few months of high dose – 50 billion probiotic cultures. The rest of the symptoms highlighted are ongoing. The numbness, tingling and cold legs and feet have gotten progressively worse. Feels like neuropathy would, but I don't have a glucose handling issue. Additionally, I’ve now begun having some pain in my hands, sometimes the joints, but mostly just weird stabbing pains in various locations of hands and fingers. I'm also short of breath with exertion, but I'm thinking that is mostly due to the last ablation procedure.

I've recently had labs done and nothing is out of balance there... so I'm focusing on detoxing as much as possible and keeping fingers crossed I can get off this drug sooner rather than later.

Jackie

This is from [www.medschat.com]

Extreme fatique, joint pain, muscle weakness with Eliquis for AFIB
3 Replies RSS
I was having extreme fatigue, joint pain, muscle weakness after starting Eliquis and started to having black stool with nausea and abdominal pain. I gradually reduced the dose until no longer taking Eliquis nor ever will. It really put a fear in me. Aspirin works for me via my AFIB. I can tell if my blood is too thick when my heart is working hard to pump the blood out of my heart. I feel much better when my heart is pumping normally when the blood is thinner. You sometimes have to insist to your doctor the side effects you are feeling, this is a fairly new medication. Anyone else have these side effects? ## Yes, you are not the first person to post about these types of problems with it. If the Aspirin is working well for you, then it is likely a good idea to stick with it, unless your d...
Updated 20 hours ago.

Wed, May 06 '15, 6:34 PM
No side effects on Eliquis.
2 Replies RSS
I am a 76 year old man with afib. My EP suggested Eliquis and gave me a 30 day free sample. I have used it and am on my first 90 day refill. After reading all of the comments on this web site I was reluctant to try Eliquis. As of now I have had no side effects. I am about 5' 10" and weigh 215. I spend 20 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes in an exercise routine daily. If I notice any adverse side effects as time goes by I will repost on this site. ## Hello, Newport Jim! How are you? Thank you for the helpful post! Not everyone has problems taking Eliquis, it's just that those that day are usually the ones hunting up a site like this to discuss the problems. The millions of people that take any given medication, without a problem, are rarely online discussing their posit...
Updated 6 days ago.
Fri, May 01 '15, 9:33 AM

Fri, Apr 24 '15, 3:18 PM
muscle/nerve ache with Eliquis and Niacin or statin
14 Replies RSS
Since starting Eliquis, I have felt much stiffer and sore in the mornings and during the day with muscle tightness in my neck and back affecting my upper arms. A general sense of early aging that is unpleasant. Anyone else with these symptoms? ## Hi Larry, Based on my research, the following symptoms are listed as serious side effects of Eliquis (apixaban) that should be reported to your doctor immediately: -numbness, tingling, or muscle weakness (especially in your legs & feet) -loss of movement in any part of your body. -joint pain or swelling Do you think that the muscle tightness could possibly be related to any of the side effects mentioned above? You can learn more about this drug on the page for Eliquis Details I hope this info helps! ## Thanks, my tightness and swelling is i...
Updated 26 days ago.

Fri, Apr 10 '15, 3:45 PM
Weight gain & tiredness
1 Reply RSS
Since starting Eliquis two weeks ago I have been gaining weight and experiencing extreme tiredness. I discontinued Coumadin, after three tears for a PE as it was not able to be regulated. Any thoughts ? ## Hello, Dennis! How are you? Those are typical side effects of Eliquis, as listed by the FDA, you may also experience nausea, headache, increased risk of bleeding and easy bruising. There have been quite a few posts about it. Sadly, no medications are side effect free. However, they do tend to be transient and should taper off, once your body gets used to the medication, which may take about 4 to 6 weeks. If they don't, then you should speak to your doctor. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.
Fri, Mar 20 '15, 2:42 PM

Sat, Feb 28 '15, 12:13 PM
ELIQUIS: Stomach Pain, Abdominal Swelling, Bloating, Gas
6 Replies RSS
Have been taking Eliquis 5 mg 2x day for almost 3 months. Seem to be having Stomach Pain, Abdominal Swelling, Bloating, Gas, Facial Swelling and lots of weight gain and water retention. Also brain fog and memory problems. (It's hard to tell how much of this is from Eliquis and how much from CHF associated with A-Fib. Also taking Beta Blocker and Digoxin.) Eliquis has been out long enough for the pharmaceutical company (BMS) to put out a REVISED list of side-effects, to reflect real-life patients' experiences. Wonder if they have done so, or when they'll do so? Am probably going to switch to Xarelto and stop the Eliquis, in hopes that the Xarelto will cause fewer problems. ## You might want to rethink that decision, Afibber. Here is what the pharmacists say: Examining the Comp...
Updated 2 months ago.

Thu, Feb 19 '15, 9:46 AM
Relief for the joint pain?
5 Replies RSS
I understand that there are many side effects of Eliquis. My 41 year old husband has been on Pradaxa in the past and had severe side effects. The dr. has pleaded with him to stick to this one for at least three months, as it is very difficult to get his INR right with Coumadin. What can we do to get some relief from the joint pain? My heart is breaking he is in so much pain. (We're trying heating pad and staying off his feet--right now pain is in his ankles, earlier in the week, it was his knees). ## Hello, Denise! How is your husband doing? That has been a very common complaint from people taking Eliquis and is a known side effect of it, as listed by the FDA. He may also experience nausea, dizziness, headache and easy bruising. Typical side effects tend to taper off, after about 4 ...
Updated 3 months ago.
Sat, Jan 31 '15, 3:59 AM

Mon, Jan 19 '15, 9:10 AM
Eliquis
14 Replies RSS
My 91 year old Mom was switched to Eliquis and has been totally exhausted and suffering from confusion and memory loss. Anyone else having the confusion/memory loss issue? ## Hello, Freddie! How is your mom doing? Yes, those are known side effects of taking Eliquis, along with bruising, fainting and headache. Side effects should start to taper off in severity after about 4 weeks, as her body adjusts to the medication. But if they don't, or if they worsen, her doctor should be consulted. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Yes, my 88 year old husband has been on Eliquis since July and he is experiencing major confusion, and I believe even had a night terror. When I carefully skip a dose he regains his usual mental state back. It's very frustrating as the doctors aren't...
Updated 4 months ago.

Tue, Dec 30 '14, 6:55 PM
joint and muscle pain eliquis
5 Replies RSS
since being on Eliquis after cardiac ablation, for a-fib my leg muscles hurt so bad hard to walk. Have dizziness serve pain in my legs, out of breath when walking, have to sit down and rest. Nausea, Tired all the time. ## Hello, Roxie! How are you? According to the side effects details provide by the FDA, those are all common side effects of taking Eliquis and quite a few other people have complained about similar problems. Some have even had to stop taking it. Other possible side effects may include easy bruising, joint swelling, cough and insomnia. Is there anything else I can help with? ## thank you I have had all the side effects while on Eliquis. bruising, leg pain is the worse, nausea, tired all the time, I am going back aspirin, never have I felt so terrible, since on Eliquis, ##...
Updated 4 months ago.

Sun, Dec 28 '14, 12:47 PM
Eliquis causing memory loss
Post a Reply
My 81 yr old mother takes Eliquis and now suffers extreme memory loss. She's gone from running a family business to not remembering what she ate for breakfast. The doctors don't seem to listen to our concerns. She was on warfrin for years without any problems. Should we ask the doctors to take her off Eliquis and put her back on Warfrin?
Updated 4 months ago.

Thu, Dec 18 '14, 6:21 PM
tired, fatigue while on eliquis. black and blue
1 Reply RSS
While on Eliquis, have serve leg pain, black and blue can hardly walk some day ## Hello, Roxie! How are you feeling? I'm sorry about the problems that you're having. You aren't the first one to report such issues from taking this medication, there have been quite a few other people, as well. Many have had to switch off of it and try something else. Other side effects may include nausea, dizziness and headache. They do have a website that lists all of these, but it just seems that not everyone does well with this medication. Have you consulted your doctor, yet? This one might not be the right one for you to take.
Updated 4 months ago.

Tue, Dec 09 '14, 2:30 PM
Dizziness/Spaciness and general discomfort in first week on Eliquis
1 Reply RSS
I have started Eliquis for the second time (gave up on first try after 4 days). I'm now on day 4 and continuing to feel the same strange symptoms: dizzy, spacey (mind-wise) and last night was wide awake because of them. I want to know if this gets better any time soon or should I bail and try another blood thinner? ## Chaz, I have been on Eliquis for six months . I was originally on warfarin but my electro physiologist wanted me on Eliquis because I am having the radio frequency heart ablation Dec. 3 . I am a little spacey at times but I thought it was due to my age. I am 65. Dr. Gave me a discount card for Eliquis which runs out at the end of December. If I cannot get another discount card, then this drug will cost out of pocket $400 even with my Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. M...
Updated 5 months ago.

Sat, Nov 29 '14, 4:05 PM
Muscle spasms in back and numbness infoot
2 Replies RSS
I use to have occasional back muscle spasms about twic a year that would last about 3 or 4 days. I started taking quid for AFib in April. Now I am having severe muscle spasms in my back every 2 weeks and they last up to 8 days. I have also developed numbness in the bottom of my left foot. Can this be caused by the eliquis ## Hello, Dorothy! How are you feeling? I'm very sorry about the problem that you're having. Yes, it could be due to the Eliquis, many people taking it have complained about similar issues. You may also experience nausea, dizziness, headache and increased risk of bleeding. Have you consulted your doctor, yet? Are you on any other medications? Updated 5 months ago.

Thu, Nov 27 '14, 9:40 PM
leg muscles damage?
1 Reply RSS
My mother has been on Eliquis for several months. Lately she complains of leg muscles that get tired and she can not walk. She is alo having dizziness and can't sleep. She is 86 and has afib. ## Hi Connie, Sorry to hear about your mother's condition. Based on my research, the drug monograph for Eliquis (apixaban) does list "dizziness" as well as "swelling or joint pain" as possible side effects. Has she reported experiencing any type of pain when her legs get tired from walking? The FDA actually recommends telling your doctor if you have any kind of side effect(s) that bother you or do not go away. So that sounds like it may be her best bet when it comes to taking the next step for assistance in the matter. Perhaps the doctor may suggest trying something else and...
Updated 7 months ago.

Thu, Oct 02 '14, 1:07 PM
JOINT PAIN IN ELIQIUS USERS CAN BE HARMFUL
2 Replies RSS
I experienced extreme muscle and joint pain while taking Eliquis I reported this problem to my doctor and the nurse told me to tolerate the pain (can you imagine!?). I contact the pharmaceutical company and was told that join pain can, especially the knees, can suggest internal bleeding in that area. Needless to say I stop taking it immediately. The Doctor has put me on Xarelto. After a month's use I'm plagued the same problems. They now want to put me on coumadine. Hope that works for me ## Hello, Olivia! How are you? I'm very sorry about the problems that you're having. Yes, joint pain might be due to bleeding, but that's very rare. In most cases, it's just a side effect and, for many people, will taper off after about 4 to 6 weeks. If there are no signs associ...
Updated 7 months ago.

Sat, Sep 27 '14, 5:19 PM
Fri, Sep 26 '14, 10:12 AM
Extreme joint and muscle pain, neck stiffness, tightness of chest while on Eliquis
5 Replies RSS
The neck stiffness started while on Xarelto. After switching to Eliquis is the pain spread throughout my body. Into my back, my hips, my legs, the back of my knees, just throughout my whole body. I cannot sleep at night nor can I hardly move during the day. I am desperately looking for an alternative to any of these blood thinners. it seems like no one can really give me the correct combinations off supplements. I am open for any suggestions. thank you so very much! ## Hello, Sam! How are you? There really is no combination of supplements that can be guaranteed to work. Some are known to cause blood thinning, but no testing has been done to show that they are as effective as actual drugs used for that purpose. Have you ever tried Warfarin/Coumadin? Many people manage to take it, without...
Updated 7 months ago.

Thu, Sep 11 '14, 2:26 PM
Eliquis 5mg
1 Reply RSS
Experienced dizziness, headache, unusual weakness with initial start of Eliquis 5mg tab. Will be put on 2.5mg strength. Can my supply of 5mg Eliquis be split and used up as 2.5mg? Hello, hpask! How are you? Yes, that should be safe to do, since it is not time released, but you may want to double check with your pharmacist to be certain. This medication may cause you to bruise more easily, as well as increase your risk of bleeding. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 8 months ago.
Mon, Aug 25 '14, 1:02 PM

Fri, Jun 27 '14, 10:43 AM
tired, fatigue while on Eliquis
1 Reply RSS
About a month after taking Eliquis I started with being tired nearly all day. Just wanted to sit and close my eyes. I find myself leaning against walls, rubbing my face to remain alert and yawning a lot. I am also on a beta blocker but have reduced it with seemingly no improvement. MD isn't worried but it really is affecting my quality of life. MD ran a bunch of blood checks and all were normal. Right now not getting a lot of support from my doctors on this. ## Hello, Mark! How are you? The issue here is that people are experiencing this with the new medications in this class, but it's not something listed in the known side effects, which likely explains your doctor not worrying about it. I think the best thing to do, at this point, is to see him again and make sure to emphasize...
Updated 1 year ago.

Tue, Jan 28 '14, 1:45 PM
eliquis side effects
1 Reply RSS
I HAVE TINGLING IN FACE ARMS= BURNING SENSATION ON BOTTOM OF FEET= NO ENERGY=BLOATED FEELING IN STOMACH AREA, has anyone experienced any of the above using Eliquis? ## Since this is still relatively new to the market in the U.S., there isn't a lot of side effect information available, yet. What I'd suggest is contacting your doctor to see if they know more, they'd be the best person to help you. Learn more Eliquis details here.

Updated 1 year ago.
Mon, Jul 22 '13, 2:12 PM
Re: Reactions to Eliquis - personal testimonies
June 07, 2015 12:14PM
Well this is a scary bunch of posts,,,,I have also been tired a lot and I do feel out of breath more easily when walking briskly. I was also recently diagnosed with Adenal fatigue by a functional nutritionist, so will be starting some supplements, dietary changes and lifestyle improvements this week. Whether the fatigue can all be attributed to that or also to Eliquis, I don't know.

I am due to go back for a second TEE this month, but have hesistated as I had a not great experience on the last one (they didn't knock me out enough and I was gagging and choking as they were trying to put the camera thing down my throat!) NOT pleasant. My numbers were good - but my atrium wasn't moving as much as they would like (maybe THAT's why I'm out of breath when I walk quickly?)..Anway, I'm on the fence about it all, as I"m not feeling optimisitic about getting different results this time...

I would love to get off of Eliquis and wish I could feel confident in just taking natural blood thinners like Natto, ginko biloba, etc.

When are you due for your TEE, Jackie?

~ Barb
June 07, 2015 01:19PM
Hi Barb... You may recall I was found to have adrenal burnout a number of years ago and since then, I have always supplemented with adrenal support nutrients which have worked very well at providing energy and stamina. I continue to do that, but in spite of those 'goodies,' I am suffering severely.

Also, I've been using a nutritional protocol for repairing membranes which should (in time) allow optimal, total body cellular function. You may recall the thread on Lipid Replacement Therapy. My FM is supervising. Time will tell if I notice any obvious improvement, but it could be that the Eliquis will run interference.

I certainly hope you are able to stop Eliquis after your next TEE. My 3rd touch up ablation was April 3 of this year so I have many months to tough it out before mine. I share your enthusiasm for getting back to Nattokinase and Ginkgo once we have the all clear.

I'll be watching for your news.

Best to you,
Jackie
ron
June 07, 2015 02:04PM
Thanks Jackie for this post. It might, just maybe, explain a tired feeling I have in my legs.

I have taken Eliquis for 10 months now and the last 2-3 months I have a pretty constant tired feeling in my legs, nowhere else, just my legs. It is the tired feeling after a long bike ride or hiking steep hills. It seems like I just can't recover. It may be a stretch blaming Eliquis but the timing is right I think. The only other drug I take is flec. I am hoping to stop at least the daily flec this next week. The Eliquis though at best might be another 4 months before I have any hopes of stopping it, maybe never.

I have considered going back to Coumadin as I have already failed Pradaxa. I tolerated Coumadin ok but have some unexplained bone loss and am reluctant to start on it again. The bone loss could have been from any number of things. I will run it by the PA this next week. She may even ask Natale if I am lucky.

Hopefully, this tired feeling is not something that will linger if I stop whatever is causing it. Sometimes things are not reversible if left a long time. Even more reason to get on it as soon as I can.

...ronH
June 07, 2015 10:52PM
HI Jackie - I did not recall your incidence wiht Adrenal fatigue. Do you remember what supplements you took? I have one from this nutrtionist and another one recommended by a different nutritionist I did some work with not long ago... I know one was a Gaia brand. When you say you are suffering severely, do you mean that the energy is still an issue or the other things you mentioned above? It sounds like your feet and legs are the primarily problem, yes? I hope you too are able to get off of Eliquis and all drugs...like you had said in an earlier post, that you are tired of having to deal with any of this anymore. I get it. I think most of us who have had a history of Afib do.

I forgot your touch-up was that recent...seemed like it was months before that...

Thank you for sharing all that you do with us.. I know I always learn something new, something helpful, something encouraging...

G'night ~ Barb
June 07, 2015 11:51PM
Xeralto should be an option...I had no issues on it for 2 years

McHale
June 08, 2015 10:11AM
Xeralto - same website for testimonials on side effects... just a few of many...

Xarelto and weight gain
17 Replies RSS
I have been on 15mg of Xarelto along with 40mg of Crestor for approximatley 8 months and have suffered through a distended abdomen and burning and aching in my hips, legs and feet. After blood tests and scans ruled out anything sinister I chose to stop taking Crestor altogether. Within a week my abdomen was no longer distented and much of the pain in my hips and legs reduced to a point where I actually got some sleep. I have now started back doing my walking and concentrating on eating everything right but my weight inexplicably is going up and up. I have also noticed my tension type headache and tinnitus which I have had both for 11 years has intensified and difficult to ignore. I can only think the weight gain can be caused by Xarelto...there seems to be no other explanation and I hav...
Updated 4 days ago.
Thu, Jun 04 '15, 5:25 AM

Xarelto side effects
4 Replies RSS
I have been taking Xarelto 15mg x2/day for almost 3 weeks and will go onto 20mg/day next week for the remainder of 3 months. I had a lower leg blood clot almost 3 wks ago. I have experienced some itching of my lower and upper legs and wonder whether it is something to worry about. I had thought that maybe the symptoms may relax when I go onto the lower dose. I chose Xeralto over Warfarin for the convenience of less blood checks and think I would prefer to remain on it. I have been unable to get through to the clinic or to speak to my doctor so will probably have to make an appointment but thought I would ask here and see if there was any advice available. I have also started with itching to one of my eyes yesterday though this may be due to a new cleanser which I have stopped using. Has...

Updated 6 days ago.
Mon, Jun 01 '15, 9:42 AM

23 Replies RSS
I had to take Xarelto due to two sinus venous thrombosis in my head. 8 weeks of heparin injections showed no side effects. But with the first day of taking Xarelto my body reacted by retaining water. Within the first three weeks I gained 24.46 lb hill exercising 5 times a week and eating as I always did. After retaining more and more water I stopped taking it after three months. I started with a weight of 120 lb at a height of 5''8 and now I weigh 157 lb. I have to ad that I started taking it in the middle of March and stopped taking it at the end of June. I was not able to loose any water/weight. I eat less than I always did before even while I exercise. All doctors couldn't find the one thing that changed through Xarelto. Has anybody ever experienced something like this wh...
Updated 7 days ago.
Sun, May 31 '15, 8:46 AM

Extreme fatigue on Xarelto
12 Replies RSS
Hello, Hope someone can help. I've been hitting a wall of fatigue everyday about 1pm to the point where I need to take a 2 hour nap when my daughter is napping and its painful to wake up even after that. I take Xarelto everyday with dinner to treat a DVT. I've been on it 4 months. Is this a known side effect? I tested my theory when I started to realize this began after taking Xarelto and skipped a dose one evening. The following day I didn't need a nap and didnt have that same debilitating exhaustion. I'm only 34 this is no time to be this tired after a full nights sleep! It feels like a crash, an unnatural exhaustion. Thanks! AS ## Hi! Sorry about the problem that you're having. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a lot of side effect information on this...
Updated 10 days ago.
Thu, May 28 '15, 9:08 AM

stopping xarelto side effects
1 Reply RSS
I have been on xarelto for 2 & a half years for afib.....was recently taken off of it....I am having flu like symptoms.....headache, achiness & nausea... Could any of this be due to stopping the xarelto? ## Hello, Lynn! How are you? Yes, it's possible. Your body gets used to anything that you ingest regularly for a long period of time, so suddenly stopping something can cause some minor withdrawal effects. As listed by the FDA, you may also experience diarrhea, chills and fever. However, there is a also a chance that you've just caught the flu. How are you feeling, now? How long have you been off of it?
Updated 12 days ago.
Tue, May 26 '15, 2:03 PM

Tinnitus - ringing in ears
1 Reply RSS
Please can somebody tell me if this blood thinner can cause tinnitus? A few doctors i've spoke to say it shouldn't but it's only been while i've been on this medication? Almost 3 months now. Hope someone can help x ## I am also experiencing constant ringing in my right ear since starting Xarelto six weeks ago for a PE. The nurse practitioners at the hospital clinic I am going to are downplaying the significance of this apparent side effect. But it is real, and only started once I began the medication. The sooner I get off this stuff, the better. Can't wait.
Updated 12 days ago.
Tue, May 26 '15, 1:25 PM

Xarelto side effect
1 Reply RSS
I m 33 H's of PE's. I started Xarelto approximately 2 weeks ago after being taken off Coumadin due to a bleed. I am starting to have a lot of back pain mostly on my left side and incredibly tired. Just wondering if others are experiencing this and if it is something to be concerned about. ## Hello, Jules! How are you? I'm sorry about the symptoms you're experiencing. It's always best to have such symptoms checked out to be safe, but yes, those are typical side effects reported to occur with Xarelto and many other people have posted about experiencing them, too. The FDA lists the other typical side effects as possibly including nausea, headache, dizziness, easy bruising and increased risk of bleeding. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 13 days ago.
Mon, May 25 '15, 3:12 PM

xarelto side affects
Post a Reply
I am 41 year old female and had a P.E in Nov 2014 and moved from 15g x2 onto 20g once daily until now. didn't experience anything until 3 weeks ago when I was weaning off my anti depressants. i literally couldn't weight bare without falling over, pick up anything, or drive. began gaining weight at a considerable rate.Overnight becoming totally incapacitated. The most severe pain ever. Even the bed sheets would hurt. Bloods done. Can't find the cause. 6 days ago went back on anti depressants and now I can move around better. I can't walk more than a few meters or lift more than 10kg, drive more than 15 Mins without severe pain. it moves periodically to different sides of my body. Can't do gym, run, walk dog or look after 4 kids. feel exhausted all the time. gp given me 7
Updated 19 days ago.
Wed, May 20 '15, 4:54 AM

How long does xarelto continue working in your system?
2 Replies RSS
I was on xarelto for 1month. I was taking 20 mg for a blood clot that developed from my mediport. The med caused me to itch so bad that I was switched to lovenox inj's. After three day of being on the lovenox I am still itching. It has mainly been my hands and my feet. How long do these medications work in your system for? ## Hello, Teresa! How are you? I'm sorry about the problem that you're having. If you were on the Xarelto for a month, it could take a week or so for the side effects and reaction to stop. However, you should be aware that the Lovenox could also cause itching, as a side effect, along with dizziness, headache and easy bruising. In many cases, it's due to the change it makes to your circulation. The same can occur with other medications that affect your ...
Updated 20 days ago.
June 29, 2015 05:11AM
Hi Jackie,
Very interesting. As you know, I had an intestinal bleed in May, and stopped taking Eliquis on May 16th. The bleeding stopped about 4-5 days after, and hasn't returned. I'm due to have a colonoscopy next week, but when I asked the Colo-Rectal specialist if Eliquis alone could have caused the bleed he said 'it's possible'. Coincidentally, I'd also experienced leg fatigue and slight shortage of breath when walking up several flights of stairs (the kind of leg tiredness I used to get when training, but in a good way then!)

As I've not been able to do regular training for 3 months, it could just be lack of conditioning, but I'm not sure I'll go back on Eliquis after the colonoscopy!

Thanks for sharing Jackie.
June 26, 2018 03:27AM
Suffering from plantar fasciitis for over a year made shopping for shoe a difficult task. I had read about Orthofeet and thought I would take a gamble. They are by far the BEST shoe for me. I had cleared my pain up over the winter months and was ready to get back into my walking routine. I bought plantar fasciitis shoes and absolutely LOVE them. Can walk three miles and have no pain afterwards. My walking shoes have turned into my working shoes. I will order another pair as soon as I have time to look and decide. Currently own the boot and now the walking so the third pair will be a charm!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login