Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PCR test is useless

Posted by Elizabeth 
PCR test is useless
November 17, 2020 08:09PM
This video is about a German Doctor speaking about this Covid virus, says that the PCR test, which tests to see if you are neg. or positive for the virus. This doctor says it is useless.

[www.youtube.com]

Liz
Re: PCR test is useless
November 19, 2020 07:06PM
My understanding is that the PCR test "amplifies" the viral material in order to detect it. In some cases, this amplification can be as high as 40x. So the question remains, was a "positive" test that required a 40x multiplier really a patient who had an active infection that was capable of infecting others? That is not known.
November 19, 2020 08:49PM
My MD suspects that early use of my covid tool box and other meds, pushed limits down below detect ability of standard tests. I will be getting tested for Covid IgG antibodies to confirm.
November 22, 2020 12:50AM
A guy I work with is quarantined because of exposure to his son-in-law who tested positive.

Son-in-law is one of 7 on a work crew that tested positive. #8 guy tested negative. #8 guy also rides in the same vehicle for 4 hours a day with the son-in-law.
November 22, 2020 03:39PM
Elon Musk (Tesla car) said that he was tested and 2 times he was positive and 2 times negative.
Joe
November 22, 2020 06:30PM
Perhaps worth to add that he had said that he had the 4 tests on the same day by the same lab and operators. Presumably they had the same number of cycles as well?
November 22, 2020 08:42PM
Joe:

Thanks, that is right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login