Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Top 10 Vitamin D Immune Boosting Foods You Must Eat

Posted by Todd 
Top 10 Vitamin D Immune Boosting Foods You Must Eat
May 21, 2020 11:15PM
Very informative.
[www.youtube.com]
Most of us know the main source of vitamin D is sunlight, but it's not impossible to get more Vitamin D in your diet so you don't get a vitamin d deficiency. Watch this video for the Top 10 Vitamin D Immune Boosting Foods You Must Eat and learn about the vitamin d benefits to keep you healthy. You will probably be surprised about Vitamin D including if it is a vitamin, a nutrient, and more. You will learn about Vitamin D deficiency, Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3, Synthetic vs Natural Vitamin D Supplements, and how Vitamin D works with Calcium. If you are eating a plant based diet, don't worry there are some vitamin d foods for vegetarians and vegans.
Re: Top 10 Vitamin D Immune Boosting Foods You Must Eat
May 22, 2020 06:51AM
Todd
Very informative.
[www.youtube.com]
Most of us know the main source of vitamin D is sunlight, but it's not impossible to get more Vitamin D in your diet so you don't get a vitamin d deficiency. Watch this video for the Top 10 Vitamin D Immune Boosting Foods You Must Eat and learn about the vitamin d benefits to keep you healthy. You will probably be surprised about Vitamin D including if it is a vitamin, a nutrient, and more. You will learn about Vitamin D deficiency, Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3, Synthetic vs Natural Vitamin D Supplements, and how Vitamin D works with Calcium. If you are eating a plant based diet, don't worry there are some vitamin d foods for vegetarians and vegans.

I found his low level and high level to be correct, but that variation from the "adequate" level is questionable. To go from a low of 20ng/ml to 30ng/ml, is minimal and then to call that adequate is an allopathic stretch. I agree with Carr's postings here that a desired level for those with health issues, and our condition, need to be closer to 65ng/ml. I have always been between 35 and 48, and termed, "adequate level" by doctors. However, raising past those levels to closer to the 65 mark has made noticeable differences in my health. His food graphs were interesting however.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login