Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

a doctor and her experience with Hydroxycloriguine

Posted by Elizabeth 
a doctor and her experience with Hydroxycloriguine
May 14, 2020 10:31PM
A doctor on Laura Inghram's show tonight said that she has patients that she has prescribed hydroxycloriquine for is having a hard time because Pharmacists are refusing to fill the prescriptions. She said that many of the people that she has prescribed the drug for and have had the virus have gotten better, she also has patients that have used the drug for years and are having trouble getting the drug.

This drug is cheap and that is a no no with our big Pharma.
Re: a doctor and her experience with Hydroxycloriguine
May 16, 2020 09:10AM
Better drugs with less risk especially for people with heart rhythm issues already.
May 16, 2020 01:55PM
Name those "better drugs". Vit. C I.V.s Netulizing with Food grade Peroxide and Iodine has helped quite a few people yet the gov. is stopping doctors from doing or talking about it.
May 25, 2020 12:18PM
I've been taking quercetin and zinc that allows zinc intracellular to block the covid spike from replicase. QCT is well documented against enveloped viruses already. It is probably around EC50 on its own.

I also add in monoluarin, luteolin and rutin and double all of these when there are symptoms. As to my alamo drugs (not yet needed) I have artemisinin, indomethacin and niclosamide. All give way higher EC levels than HCQ with none of the risks.

HCQ without zinc is nonsense but since you're using these drugs as a zinc ionophore why not use something as harmless as eating the equivalent of 100gms of red onion?

The stupidity of allowing politics to enter decisions about health and life are just ridiculous.

Follow the science and not the advice of dear supreme leader or their pawns.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login