Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gov. abuse

Posted by Elizabeth 
Gov. abuse
May 14, 2020 03:50PM
Dr. Brownstein (my doctor) has been ordered by the FTC to stop making any statments about his treatment protocol about vit. A,C and D as well as nutritional IVs, iodine, ozone and nebulization to support the immune system with respect to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19. The following is what the FTC uses to stop Dr. Brownstein:

It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C Sec. 41 et seq. to advertise that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. For COVID-19, no such study is currently known to exist for the products or services identified above. Thus, any Coronavirus-related prevention or treatment claims regarding such products or services are not supported by competent and reliable scientific evidence. You must immediately cease making all such claims.”

So in other words the Gov. is taking away our choices, Ventilators kill and hurt lungs but thats ok. Sunlight and fresh air help our immune systems but Gov. says stay indoors. All of Dr. Bs videos on You tube about patients speaking about Dr. Bs protocol and that it helped them overcome their virus has been removed. The one I posted on one of my blogs here doesn't show the original video, it shows a darkened screen and says to sign in, which I won't do, why should you. Are we really in the U.S.?
Re: Gov. abuse
May 14, 2020 04:05PM
What about the posts that have been on the AF board over the years with people posting about what they have done to stop their AF, can the Gov. say you can't post because they havn't been under reliable scientific studies? Where does this all end, we have to only believe what these Gov. Doctors tell us. My stepson had a very bad headache and was told he had a pitutatory tumor even tho. they were giving him an antibiotic and he was better. He was taken to Ann Arbor Med. Center and there the Doc. said he had a tumor and operated, it was a cyst which burst and went throughout his system, he died of spetcis at age 26, he died because of the stupidity of the doctor. There are a lot other stories, doctors bury their mistakes, yet we are to believe everything they say, I say bull.

L
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login