Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One person's vitamin C cure for covid 19

Posted by colindo 
One person's vitamin C cure for covid 19
April 30, 2020 03:19PM
Zvonimir Rupnik 28th April 2020 at 3:00 pm

I have handled COVID-19 in the early stage, not even knowing that I had it.
On Friday, March 13, I felt somehow tired. I thought that was because of the climate change (I was in Croatia at 24°C; on March 12 I came to 5-6°C in Romania).
On Saturday, I felt even more tired. I got pain in my chest when breathing deep. In the afternoon, I got increased temperature (37.6 °C).
I remembered the recipe for the vitamin-C bomb, which I got from my daughter some years ago. She lives in the US; she has this recipe from a doctor to cure heavy cold or influenza.
In such a case the body needs a lot of energy, so I cooked a strong chicken soup, took 3,000 mg of vitamin C with it. After 1-2 hours, I took another 2,000 mg – and went to bed.
On Sunday morning: normal temperature. The pain in the chest was less; tiredness was less, but I took another 3,000 mg with similar soup. I took some more after that, and went to bed again.
On Monday: I was already OK. I thought that I only had kind of cold, but the pain in the chest was something new for me, so I checked the coronavirus symptoms on the Internet.
I had all of them: tiredness, pain in the chest, higher temperature, and light headache. Only coughing was missing (according to the description on the Internet this was not unusual).
All was gone in three days after taking a lot of vitamin C – and I am over 80…
I stayed in self-isolation for the following 2 1/2 weeks.

The original recipe is like this:
1. 2000 mg of vitamin C with breakfast
2. 1000 mg vitamin C every hour after 1.
3. Stop taking vitamin C when you feel an urge to go to the toilette. This urge is similar to the urge when one has light diarrhoea (that is how the body informs that it has enough ammunition to deal with the sickness).
4. Continue with step 1 next day (and so on), till the symptoms disappear.
In light cases of cold, one can start with 1000 mg in the breakfast, and continue with 500 mg during the day.
Re: One person's vitamin C cure for covid 19
April 30, 2020 05:08PM
In this interview, Andrew Saul says take C to bowel tolerance as frequently as every half hour (when sick). He also notes bowel tolerance will increase when you are sick.
May 02, 2020 09:32PM
This article may be of interest:

IV Vitamin C for Hospital Use for COVID-19 (Dr. Paul Anderson).

Best wishes, Lance
May 03, 2020 05:34PM
Here is Rhonda Patrick PhD's vitamin C article. It is well researched. The following graph shows the plasma concentration of C for IV and oral use. Note the top (Oral) graph is in micro moles vs the bottom (IV) in millimoles. So 250 micromoles = 0.25 millimoles, hence the increase in potency for IV C. @Liz also mentioned to me that in her daughter's area of FL, there were IV Vitamin C "bars." I found some in my CO area, too. They were closed during the lockdown, but appear to be able to open as the lockdown is gradually lifted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login