Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hyperinsulinemia Risks: Dr.s Bikman & Berry Discuss (Insulin Resistance)

Posted by Todd 
Hyperinsulinemia Risks: Dr.s Bikman & Berry Discuss (Insulin Resistance)
April 30, 2020 07:20AM
[www.youtube.com]
Hyperinsulinemia, AKA Insulin Resistance, is a real concern and the cause of many chronic diseases.
We dive deep into the root cause, and what you can do to correct it. Many people, perhaps including your doctor, don't understand the role high insulin plays in chronic diseases. Sharing this information with them could save years of suffering.
Re: Hyperinsulinemia Risks: Dr.s Bikman & Berry Discuss (Insulin Resistance)
April 30, 2020 05:04PM
Along this line, my friend, Mark Cucuzzella MD, who is on the faculty at WVU School of medicine, wrote this.

As well, my friends, Shelley Schlender and Ivor Cummins both separately interviewed Ron Rosedale MD. Shelly's is here and Ivor's here. Rosedale's message is the same in both interviews - basically you can change your metabolism by changing you diet in very short order - like days.

I've not listened yet to Bikman, but I've heard him speak previously, so I'm pretty I know his message. The above agree with him.
I reversed my type II in less than 10 days from diet alone. I then fired my primary who had suggested a month prior for me to go on insulin and keep using his RD's Mediterranean diet of 50% carbs that wasn't working. Fired her too.

Hyperinsulinemia and hyperglycemia are likely the cause of my AF and definitely the cause of my CAC score. All under the umbrella of AHA, ADA, USDA guidance and standards.

Also fired the cardi that let my CAC score go up 400% while under their care. They never even discussed CAC 1 results with me yet alone an intervention of CAC regression strategy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login