Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!!

Posted by Todd 
FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!!
April 05, 2020 06:24AM
[www.youtube.com]
Go through some of the comments.
I am a physician who has been working at the bedside of COVID+ patients in NYC. I believe we are treating the wrong disease and that we must change what we are doing if we want to save as many lives as possible. I welcome any feedback, especially from those bedside: doctors, nurses, xray techs, pharmacists, anyone and everyone. Does this sound wrong or right, is something more right? Please let me know. @cameronks

Same video on Naturalnews website. The headlines below is what got my attention.

Bombshell plea from NYC ICU doctor: COVID-19 is a condition of oxygen deprivation, not pneumonia… VENTILATORS may be causing the lung damage, not the virus
[www.naturalnews.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 07:56AM by Todd.
Re: FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!!
April 10, 2020 05:33AM
Todd, I have been following Cam for some time as well as # of disparate individuals tweeting about C19 and the problem with vents and high PEEP.

I'll migrate some links over here about HAPE vs ARDs

Changes already occurring as a result of Cam's videos.

[apnews.com]

[www.statnews.com]

-----

HAPE (high altitude pulmonary edema

[youtube.com]

[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

MDs on the frontline are coming to believe this is more like HAPE and less like ARDs and that high PEEP vent is causing more harm than good. Some survivors have seriously damaged lungs what is needed may be negative air pressure and oxygen sup. Like an iron lung from back in the day.

This NYC ICU MD is getting some traction with this

[www.youtube.com]

Sweden - Trump's game changer pulled - [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Things I would take to the hospital if I had C19 - my supplements and a list of known treatments.

Don't count on your hospital being more up to date than you.

[flic.kr]

[flic.kr]

Avoid getting, if you do get, treat early, and be aggressive in getting MDs to be aggressive.

Ozone and O2 therapy - negative pressure but avoiding outright still best policy.

[www.wsj.com]
Re: FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!!
April 10, 2020 05:57AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login