Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nebulizer

Posted by Elizabeth 
Nebulizer
March 31, 2020 06:57PM
Does anyone ever use a nebulizer, Dr. B. says to do this along with his Vit. C, A, Iodine and Vit. D, protocol , the nebulizer helps the lungs.

Dr. B says:
With my patients, I have them nebulize Lugol’s 5% solution(Iodine). I tell them to put 1-2 drops of Lugol’s 5% in 3cc of normal saline and nebulize the mixture.

For hydrogen peroxide, food grade hydrogen peroxide should be used. We mix up a bag of normal saline and add hydrogen peroxide along with minerals. It is similar to the IV version that we infuse into patients.

My cousin, Jerimiah (who you will read about in my next blog), was experiencing shortness of breath and had flu-like symptoms. We were in a pinch since he was 200 miles away. In this case, I had his wife dilute food grade—35%–peroxide down to 3% using clean, sterile water. Then, 3cc of that diluted mixture was further diluted in 250 cc of normal saline. Finally, 3 cc of the saline-diluted mixture can be nebulized.

L

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2020 06:59PM by Elizabeth.
Re: Nebulizer
April 01, 2020 07:34AM
I ordered one off Ebay. Portable Handheld Ultrasonic Mini Nebulizer Inhaler. Most of them are in the $20 - $35 price range. I will probably try my 5ppm ionic silver in it, if i ever need it. Will be collecting different remedies for using it, like the one you just posted. As cheap as they are, everybody should has several on hand.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2020 07:56AM by Todd.
April 01, 2020 09:41AM
My wife has bronchial issues and has been prescribed nebulizer 3 ml 7% sodium solution which she uses once or twice daily as needed. I believe its available at most pharmacies without a prescription.
She has been using a Drive Nebulizer for 2 years and is very happy with it.
I agree that everyone using it should have more than 1 available as you become very dependent upon it.
[www.healthproductsforyou.com]
My wife uses the Drive in conjunction with an Aerobika that helps clear the lungs as well. Also quite inexpensive @ $50.
[www.monaghanmed.com]
April 01, 2020 03:45PM
Dr Myhill in the UK suggests nebulizing magnesium. Never did it, but your post prompted me to order one plus the Lugols solution. The Dr. B's case reports are dramatic with it.
April 01, 2020 08:13PM
Would nebulizing magnesium benefit AF ?
April 02, 2020 09:08AM
Todd
That has been my thought, though oral magnesium works for me, so I never bothered.
April 04, 2020 08:56PM
Todd

Here are some links about nebulizing magnesium sulfate (epsom salts) or magnesium chloride, though not specifically about afib (years ago, I bought two 20 kg bags of food grade magnesium chloride, though I don't use that form frequently now, I figure I always have a source of magnesium if I need it):

Nebulizing Magnesium and other Medicinals

What is the dosage of magnesium chloride for use in a nebulizer or nasal mist application?

Magnesium - treating a deficiency

Magnesium by nebuliser

Magnesium Per Rectum

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2020 10:52AM by GeorgeN.
April 08, 2020 02:33PM
I see there is quite a range of Nebulizers, some plug in to the power. Others are portable and are recharged via USB.
Is the cheapest ok to purchase?
April 08, 2020 10:00PM
colindo
Is the cheapest ok to purchase?

No idea. I got one that plugs in and is about $40 US. Mercola also suggests getting a mask that covers the nose and mouth. I ended up ordering a couple (one for me and one for my wife) of those directly from the Phillips Respironics website for this device. I think the portables would be most useful for the people with asthma, who need to take it with them. I got mine, in case I need it for COVID. I may play with it with magnesium, also. Though oral is so much faster and works well for me.
April 09, 2020 12:26AM
Hey George, I ordered the exact nebulizer last week, havn't gotten it yet.

Liz
April 09, 2020 10:24PM
Mercola posted a "how to" video on using a nebulizer for hydrogen peroxide this morning. He recommends using it at a 3% concentration, but using 35% food grade and diluting it to 3%. This is a lot stronger than Dr. Brownstein recommends here. as Dr. B suggested putting a 3 cc's of 3% concentration (created by diluting 35% food grade down to 3%) in 200 ml of saline solution (per the link).
April 09, 2020 11:29PM
George:

This is Dr. Bs latest blog, he posted it today, you could read it and if you have questions, ask and I am sure he will reply.

He uses the perxiode plus Lugos Iodine, dr. Mercola probably doesn't use the iodine perhaps that is why he uses a more concentrated Perxiode.

[www.drbrownstein.com]

Here is some additional info.---If you don’t have a holistic doctor, it is past time to find one. At my office, we are happy to see you or do a telemed appointment. If you are interested in this call Ann Salomon: 248.939.4925.

Liz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 11:52PM by Elizabeth.
Joe
April 10, 2020 03:53AM
My TSH is high, about 6 or 7. Does anybody have suggestions how iodine from an inhaler gadget will affect thyroid function. Thinking if iodine 'speeds up' thyroid function there may be a chance to go hyper which would no doubt trigger my AF???
April 10, 2020 05:20PM
Joe:

Well you are hypo now, I don't think 1 or 2 drops of Lugo's Iodine for a short time would hurt you and probably would be of benefit. I would use the nebulizer only if I got the virus, I don't see a need to do it everyday. If you were to use it everyday, then use only 1 drop of the iodine, don't think that would make you hyper.

L
Joe
April 10, 2020 08:23PM
Thanks, Liz! I think i'd try to get IV vit. C first anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login