Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Webinar: How acid-blocking drugs are dangerous!

Posted by Jackie 
Webinar: How acid-blocking drugs are dangerous!
May 14, 2019 12:05PM
This webinar on Thurs. May 16 by Michael Murray, ND should be very informative.
Dr. Murray is well-known for his expertise in natural medicine approaches.

Here's the announcement and registration details:

The use of acid-blocking drugs like Nexium, Prilosec or Pepcid AC in the treatment of indigestion, heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) are great at treating symptoms, but they can create a long list of possible adverse effects and outcomes such as:

• An increased risk for early mortality due to heart disease and strokes, or cancer.
• A significant risk for dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
• Osteoporosis and bone fractures
• Infections and disruption of the microbiome
• Multiple nutrient deficiencies
• Chronic kidney disease.

These are serious side effects. That’s why I’d like to invite you to a dynamic, evidence-based and practical webinar I’m hosting on Thursday at 6pm Pacific Time (PT).

I will highlight the dangers of PPIs and the best natural alternative to PPIs in the treatment of heartburn and GERD. And, if you are currently taking a PPI, guidelines will be given on how to get off a PPI safely and permanently without experiencing the common experience of rebound symptoms

This webinar could save your life or the life of someone you care about.

Please join me by clicking this link: Natural Approaches to Heartburn and GERD
[events.genndi.com]

As a bonus for attending this webinar, I will provide you with a PDF version of my latest book, “What the Drug Companies Won’t Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About GERD.”

To Your Health,

Dr. Michael Murray

P.S. Please forward this email to friends and family who may be suffering from heartburn or GERD but be sure to sign up for the free webinar yourself first!

P.P.S. If you can’t make the live webinar, don’t worry! When you sign up for it, you will be sent a link for the recording.
Re: Webinar: How acid-blocking drugs are dangerous!
May 14, 2019 11:28PM
I'm signed up for it. Never had heartburn issues etc, but i see people eating Tums & Rolaids like candy. Sent the link to a handful of people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 07:00AM by Todd.
Re: Webinar: How acid-blocking drugs are dangerous!
May 16, 2019 10:49PM
Thanks, Jackie. As with your many other contributions over the years, this was very helpful. Excellent information!

All best,

--Lance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login