Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nuts Will Break Your Heart !!!

Posted by Todd 
Nuts Will Break Your Heart !!!
April 27, 2019 09:46PM
[www.youtube.com]
Anybody ever heard of Pulse Wave Velocity Test ?

AVOID NUTS TO FIGHT HEART DISEASE - NEW RESEARCH - The Pulse Wave Velocity test reveals the elasticity of your arteries. Arterial elasticity is strongly associated with risk for heart disease, stroke, and dementia. The nut industry has paid for many studies to see whether nuts improve arterial elasticity. Their results are very mixed, with most studies showing no effect. But these were studies of people eating unhealthy Standard American or Mediterranean Diets. What happens when someone following a healthy plant based diet tests nuts with this modality? Today we bring you the results of a fascinating case study - a longtime healthy vegan following Dr. Esselstyn's diet who used the Pulse Wave Velocity analysis - and found consuming 2 ounces of nuts decreased his arterial elasticity by 20 to 30%, in the hours after the meal. If you're concerned about heart disease, these results confirm the advice of Drs. Ornish and Esselstyn to tightly restrict nut intake, along with other fats. Dr. Esselstyn appears in today's video discussing this test.

Pulse Wave Velocity test GOOGLE search.
[www.google.com]
Joe
Re: Nuts Will Break Your Heart !!!
April 28, 2019 12:02AM
Yeah, i saw that What's the take home? One would need a gadget like that at home and test all foods consumed to make sure. At the same time a continuous glucose monitor and a insulin monitor as well, would also be most helpful.
Re: Nuts Will Break Your Heart !!!
April 28, 2019 02:04PM
Geez, now nuts are bad? I don't think so, I eat nuts almost everyday I have for years, they are not fried or salted. Nuts are good for you, so are beans, meat, veggies and fruits, we always have these gurus coming out with some gadget or diet. They don't live any longer than most of us. They claim with that gadget they can check a 20 year old and be able to tell about how long he would live, so then what does eating nuts matter.

Liz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login