All of this stuff came out 8/22/18 . I stumbled across it
Don't how how it got past me this long.
I will keep using this Coconut poison spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
[www.13wmaz.com]

Youtube video's for and against it.
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Harvard professor: Coconut oil is “pure poison
September 04, 2018 02:39PM
Afibbers... as a response to the Harvard news release, my favorite research site that I just mentioned to Smackman his post on acid reflux... sent the following rebuttal today to me today by email.

I haven't yet read all of this myself but plan to read yours and these links from GMI to catch up with the latest.
I've been a big fan of coconut oil use... as is my FM MD...providing it is not refined but rather expeller pressed and preferably organic. I use it daily for cooking, snacks, and skin care.

Jackie

The Truth about Harvard's 'Killer Coconut Oil' Claim

You may have heard the reports about Karin Michels, an adjunct professor at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, describing coconut oil as “pure poison." Sadly, this kind of misinformation and the mainstream media's willingness to spread it far and wide is not new.

Last summer, our senior researcher Ali Le Vere responded to a similar attack by USA Today on coconut oil, which you can read here:
In Defense of Coconut Oil: Rebuttal to USA Today
Tuesday, June 20th 2017
[www.greenmedinfo.com]

And have you heard of the class action lawsuits filed in California against several companies for making health claims for coconut oil? Brian Shilvay's report on this 'War on Coconut Oil' reveals the fatal problems with the FDA's stance which is behind these potentially damaging legal actions. (link at the end)

So, what's actually true? The good news is that the published, peer-reviewed scientific literature is freely available today on the health benefits and safety of coconut oil. It is no longer, therefore, a matter of opinion as to whether its "poison" or "healthy." The name-calling is about politics and not the evidence itself.

Indeed, GreenMedInfo was created in order to provide the world a free, easy to use health resource that is 100% user-supported (that is, advertiser agenda free) and intended to help health enthusiasts and health professionals alike get the science and information they need to make informed, healthy choices.

You can visit our Coconut Oil database (one of over 10,000 such databases on our site), to view and share the first-hand evidence yourself. Education equals empowerment, so please use our tools as they were intended.

For those who use our database, enjoy our newsletter service, and otherwise want to support our work, you can become a member here. [www.greenmedinfo.com]

Warm regards
Sayer Ji
GreenMedInfo.com

War on Coconut Oil: California Companies Attacked to try and Prevent the Sale of Coconut Oil
Wednesday, December 6th 2017
Written By:
Brian Shilhavy
[www.greenmedinfo.com]

More -on this coconut oil issue:

[www.naturalhealth365.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2018 12:45PM by Jackie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login