Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Health Is About Light Not Food

Posted by afibbers 
Health Is About Light Not Food
August 26, 2018 11:43PM
Dr. Jack Kruse - Blue Light Toxicity, Mitigating 5G & Mitochondrial Health
Dr. Jack Kruse comes on the show to talk about his specialties which are light, water and magnetism. But more specifically we talked about blue light toxicity, EMF radiation in the name of 5G and how to biohack our way out of the dangers. We also discussed why light is more important than food, DHA, melatonin, sunshine, biophotons and much much more. If you care about your health and are sick of the food gurus you'll enjoy this show with Dr. Jack Kruse!
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Health Is About Light Not Food
August 30, 2018 11:50AM
Thanks for this one. I received the following from former afibber, Nancy.
Everyone needs to be concerned and informed. In reality, this post should also be on the Afibbers side because it's already known that EMF exposure contributes to arrhythmias and heart cell excitability.

Jackie

Taken from the August 23, 2018 article "Dr. Gabriel Cousens warns the world about the toxic effects of 5G wireless (coming soon to your neighborhood) --Nancy

"According to Dr. Cousens, there are plans in place to install 5G in at least 11 cities this year, and in all the major U.S. cities by 2020. Why is this a problem? Well, the disastrous health effects of exposure to even 3G technology have already been documented in over 900 studies. (Related: 5G is already linked to rising health problems … concerns about “health calamity” on the rise.) [www.naturalnews.com]

Dr. Cousens says that while humans can cope with the effects of EMFs for about three years at most, thereafter serious problems start to arise and we become more susceptible to circulatory, mental, digestive and immune diseases. This type of exposure may be a large contributing factor to the fact that about 40 million people are depressed, 10 million of them acutely (or severely) so. This has resulted in huge numbers of Americans being prescribed toxic antidepressants.

Multiple studies have confirmed a link between EMFs and cancer, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorders and other chronic, debilitating diseases. This is serious, especially when you consider that at least 50 percent of the U.S. adult population now has one chronic debilitating disease, while some have multiple such illnesses.

In addition, Dr. Cousens notes that exposure to EMFs make people just feel bad, out of balance, full of aches and pains. More and more people complain about increased chemical and environmental sensitivities, brain fog and just feeling “off.” (Related: Cell tower radiation confirmed to cause cancer in animals.) [www.naturalnews.com]

Dr. Cousens warns that experts compare continuous exposure to 5G to being in a microwave oven for 17 minutes on full power. 5G literally cooks your brain and your body.

While there are certainly commercial benefits to 5G technology being installed in U.S. cities, exposure to it means we will be much sicker than the competition. And since sick people don’t perform well at their jobs, ultimately, 5G represents economic disadvantages, too.

So, what can we do about it? Dr. Cousens believes that we need to take thoughtful action, do personal research on 5G, and then get out and speak about it. Our own health and the health of future generations depends on it.

See the video and read the complete article at:
[www.naturalnews.com]
Joe
August 30, 2018 10:46PM
I'm not a physicist nor an electrical engineer but i'm interested to find out about real effects of EMFs.
A heating effect of a cell phone held to the ear can be clearly demonstrated. Sperm exposed to a cell phone show decreased motility and some damage...
So, EMFs aren't exactly health promoting but they do attenuate quickly with distance?
For me, that means don't carry it in my pocket and don't hold it close to my brain. In fact, i seldom carry it anyway.

A friend was in the habit of carrying his cell phone on his belt. He did develop a lesion on his belly exactly on this spotsad smiley

Given that, if we look at radiation, the photon energy varies linearly with frequency. It takes about 4 electron volts of photon energy to knock out an electron and alter the chemical structure of a substance. Radiation energy above this level is termed ionizing. The required frequency therefore is a simple calculation - ultraviolet and shorter wavelength radiation, eg X rays and gamma rays. You can get that energy from a common UV steriliser, which is why it works, and more so from a CT scan.

UVB is about 4.4 eV, and an X ray would be over 100 eV. We are even flooded at a modest level by gamma rays from natural sources.

All a bit confusing as to health effects of all this for a non scientist like me. Is there an unbiased emotionless evaluation somewhere?
August 31, 2018 02:58PM
Joe - If you do a search in both forums for EMFs or Electropollution...you'll find a number of relevant posts.
I was very interested in the topic 6-7 years ago when the awareness alerts began to surface that there were health consequences from the increased exposure. I heard Cardiologist, Stephen Sinatra in a webinar talk about his son's very severe reaction from continual exposure when he worked on Wall Street. There was also a webinar on the EMF topic and what home exposure.. including Smart Meters - can cause.. presented by Oram Miller, BBEC, EMRS, Certified Building BiologyTM Environmental Consultant... which were also presented to the AF forum.

Plenty to keep you busy reading at Oram's website... [www.createhealthyhomes.com]
He has the latest on the 5G risks as well.

The warnings on cell phone radiation or scope of the 'plume' are often illustrated to show penetration damage..and what you mention about always carrying a phone in a pocket or clip is an important warning... as is the cell phone plume that penetrates the skull... esp. in children.

The EMF topic typically receives negative validation but those who have experienced damage - including those who have seen the devastation of glioblastomas can offer first-hand testimony. There have been several afibbers who have validated that EMF exposure have been AF triggers for them... and that using various shields and blocking methods, helped reduce those incidences. That's where the info from the experts in the field such as Oram Miller,
Dr. George Carlo, Ph.D, M.S., J.D, is a public health scientist, epidemiologist, lawyer, Robert O. Becker, MD (The Body Electric), Magda Havas, PhD, and many others ...serves to help us understand the impact of EMFs on the body.

Now with the new threat of the 5G exposure, it's even more critical to understand how to reduce exposure

You can also do a search on EMFs in both of our forums and find various posts offered.

Here are a few:

[www.afibbers.org]

[www.afibbers.org]

[www.afibbers.org]

Jackie
Joe
August 31, 2018 06:16PM
Thank you Jackie! It will keep me busy. I suspect it's the old argument of observational and double blind placebo controlled studies? Looking forward to learning more.
September 02, 2018 10:22AM
Here is an interesting preliminary study on 40hz light therapy and Alzheimer's beta amyloid reduction
Here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login