Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An Open Debate on Fruit Sugar

Posted by afibbers 
An Open Debate on Fruit Sugar
January 26, 2018 07:05AM
He is Pro Fruit Sugar. 7:50 and 12:33 may get your attention. He has a lot more Youtube video's i will be watching, when i get a chance.

[www.youtube.com]
Re: An Open Debate on Fruit Sugar
January 26, 2018 09:05AM
Afibbers... I'll listen when I have some time, but the fact is that sugar is sugar. Whether it comes from fruit (fructose) or out of the sugar bowl or starchy carbs that metabolize to glucose... it still can promote glucose handling problems with the obvious being diabetes... which is becoming more prevalent in younger and younger populations.
Jackie
Joe
January 26, 2018 02:36PM
He cures ALS with a fruit diet. I'd like more info on that if someone comes across it, please.

Morsend also claims that our health problems are due to acidosis and sub functioning elimination. This is caused by our diet of high protein.

In another of his videos (only watched 20min out of 105 because i find him difficult to listen to) he mentions that diabetic ketosis with nutritional ketosis are equivalent in a way?
Anyhow, as i understand it he says that being in ketosis puts the body into an 'acidic' state and this is a problem.
January 26, 2018 03:02PM
Anyone claiming the ‘cure’ ALS with any modality ... much less Sugar whether fructose or glucose ... is barking up against a very tall tree of proof in my view.

Announcing ‘cures’ on YouTube for devastating illnesses such as ALS, that my grandfather happened to have died of, is borderline irresponsible, if not fully over the top, and requires a much better vetted argument and evidence, again in my view.

Shannon
Joe
January 26, 2018 06:02PM
To be fair, he claims eating fruit and not pure sugar as such. Nevertheless, it would be interesting to see if it can be backed up - which i doubt.
January 26, 2018 08:00PM
I personally don’t think fruit sugar is equivalent to white cane sugar. Similarly, I don’t think a hearty 12 grain bread is similar to wonder bread.

However, since my A-fib I have to be cautious as to how much and when I consume fruit.

Thanks to Joe, referencing a thread in the A-fib forum, who suggested perhaps, after eating a bowl of berries followed by palps had something to do with my blood sugar.

He was spot on. Thanks Joe.

Shannon, I agree with you 100%. re claims of curing ALS or shrinking tumors the size of tennis balls. Absolutely irresponsible.
January 27, 2018 09:14AM
Looks like he could play Dick Van Dykes double in a movie.tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login