Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looks like Distilled Water Is Good For Us Again

Posted by afibbers 
Looks like Distilled Water Is Good For Us Again
December 13, 2017 11:04AM
For those of you who are on the Alkaline water thing, listen to what he has to say. He claims distilled only flushes out inorganic minerals, plus other examples about acidic stuff that has positive effects. Lemons for example.Lots of other stuff.

PURE WATER - THE ILLUMINATI'S BIGGEST SECRET! is the name of the video.
[www.youtube.com]
Joe
Re: Looks like Distilled Water Is Good For Us Again
December 13, 2017 05:55PM
Interesting claims which are beyond my pay grade, not being a chemist or bio-chemist.
Hope some of you can clarify a few things?
* Raw foods are easier to digest than cooked foods???
* Distilled water attracts inorganic minerals and not organic minerals in the body?
* Pure water (distilled) brings psychic awareness about?
Etc.....

I'm aware of Waller water to give us afiber more Mg.....
Also i'm aware of the naturally occurring water in the Eden-Monaro area of Australia. I actually listened to the vet who noticed that life stock in that area lived to an older age (compared to other areas in Australia) while maintaining their health and fertility.
They investigated the water composition and began manufacturing 'Miracle Water'.
Wonder if they used organic minerals or inorganic ones to make it? And if there is a difference in efficacy?
December 14, 2017 08:39AM
Joe - Yes - that Vet you mentioned... Russell Beckett was the source of the inspiration for the WW concentrate from long ago. That provides the "unique" form of magnesium as the bicarbonate ion which is very alkalizing. Beckett's research with the sheep drinking that water lived longer and eventually led to the patents, production of Unique Water. I use it daily as part of my magnesium supplementation but also take additional magnesium supplements as well to be sure I'm optimized. I value the WW for the alkalizing property which is extremely important.

There is a similar source of natural alkaline water here in the US... Adobe Springs owned by Paul Mason. His website has continued to grow with many details about the benefits. [www.mgwater.com]

Life Extension honored Paul Mason in this report: [www.lifeextension.com]

While I have not taken the time to listen at the link provided.... many people talk about using distilled water and adding back into it the critical minerals the body needs for health.... especially since commercial tap water contains so many chemical residues from the "purification" process. One report indicated as many as 600 detectable chemicals in municipal water... and that didn't include the added fluoride. Other people think that a reliable Reverse Osmosis whole house system is best if you have municipal water.

Jackie
Joe
December 14, 2017 03:57PM
Thanks, Jackie! Your links definitely say that the pH should be alkaline. Seems to me that it is a matter of balance of all things (incl. minerals) for one's body type that optimizes well being.
Nevertheless, the claims the distilled water person makes need to be scientifically addressed/confirmed/debunked.
December 14, 2017 08:53PM
i have a well, the water is very hard, has a lot of minerals, i don't know how much magnesium it has, i had it checked yeas ago but that was before i realized the benefit of magnesium. i should get it checked again so i will know what the mineral content is, maybe that is why i can't take a lot of magnesium supplement.

Liz
Sam
December 18, 2017 06:23AM
I used distilled water for a year but noticed no benefits of any kind.

N.B We get our minerals from food (and supplements). The amounts of useful minerals in water are miniscule.
December 18, 2017 09:55AM
When using distilled water as the only source of drinking water, one has to be sure to supplement with the essential minerals the body needs...otherwise, the distilled water has the tendency to pull minerals from the body.

If you can find reports on this topic by author Zoltan P. Rona, MD, MSc, it's worth checking as important information.

Here's one: [purewater101.com]

and this summary report.
[www.waterbenefitshealth.com]

Keep in mind that drinking bottled water from plastic bottles also has risk-factor problems as well.

Jackie
December 18, 2017 06:55PM
Elizabeth and everybody else with a well, should have your well water checked for parasites, liver flukes etc. Cracks / drain holes can form on the outside of your well pipe, and all kinds of insects can get into your well.
December 18, 2017 07:39PM
Well I have never seen any insects in my water--about 2 years ago I had the well guys come out and check my well as there was a lot of water around the well tank inside my house. They did find a leak and fixed it I no longer have my problem. I also have a system called "easy water" which goes through an electrical charge system so I no longer have to use salt because of the iron problem of my water, my water is very hard and tastes good. What in the heck is liver flukes?

Liz
December 19, 2017 11:49AM
I Lived on well water for 30+ years of my life. No filter etc. It was spring fed. Only choice I had. We did not have “city water” back then and filtration was not a thought because of cost. Never had any issues.
When you actually live “country living” this is a way of life. No Holistic Doctors anywhere’s near me. All these test many take to check inner cells or whatever is not possible where I live.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login