Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mold Testing & Mold Toxins by Dr. Jill Carnahan

Posted by afibbers 
Mold Testing & Mold Toxins by Dr. Jill Carnahan
May 14, 2017 03:45PM
Lots of info to listen to.
15 min into it, she talks about Lyme connection. May be AF connections if you look a little deeper.

[www.youtube.com]
Re: The Lyme disease comment
May 19, 2017 07:06PM
There is a lot of evidence that the prevalence of Lyme disease is significant and often unsuspected. The presence of active Lyme (Borellia burgdorferi) and other common co-infections causes inflammation... among many other symptoms.... and can definitely influence heart arrhythmias. My experience is that arrhythmia patients are not typically flagged and tested as potential Lyme victims.

There is a lot of mis-information about Lyme disease and treatments including which tests are useful and which ones fail to detect not only Lyme but also other stealth co-infections that often accompany Lyme.

If you live in a wooded area or do hiking, camping, golfing, etc... where it's easy to pick up a tick and not know it, it's smart to be tested and consult with a Lyme Literate Doctor. The nymph of a tick is so tiny it's about the size of the period at the end of a sentence so virtually impossible to detect and many people are infected and have no clue.

Here's a website that offers reliable information
[mylymediseasetreatment.com]
Dr. Burrascano's website is outstanding and he's one of the top Lyme doctors.

Apparently, I had a Lyme exposure long ago and didn't realize it until I was tested and found to have 'latent' lyme markers so my doctor pointed me to a significant amount of research and Lyme conference audios so I could understand what treatments might be useful.

There is a segment in CR 75 at this link on the Lyme topic...
[www.afibbers.org]

Jackie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2017 07:12PM by Jackie.
Re: Mold Testing & Mold Toxins by Dr. Jill Carnahan
July 14, 2017 05:22AM
Hi there! Thanks for sharing this. That is a very good to hear about the mold toxins and about the mold testing. Mold allergy and mold damage at home are a very common problem for many people these days. Mold can affect the life of people and also grows very rapidly. Exposure to toxic mold brings about all sorts of symptoms, from mild to severe. Mold can grow anywhere in the home, on the wall, roof, etc. which causes the problem of mold allergy. So, as soon as the mold defects in the home that should get repaired by taking the help of a professional to avoid future health related problems. Navigate here to know more information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 05:23AM by MichaelStoner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login