Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wobenzyme,Vitalzyme,zymessence

Posted by alexe 
wobenzyme,Vitalzyme,zymessence
April 06, 2017 11:48PM
Gentlefolk,

I hope my spelling is correct of the three.

My question is what factors make for choosing a particular one of the three.

Thanks

Alex
Re: wobenzyme,Vitalzyme,zymessence
April 07, 2017 02:06AM
Hi Alexe,

Ive move your perfectly good thread about some proteolytic enzymes to the General Health Forum where a lot of past discussions on various enzymes have often taken place.

This class of enzymes can help improve health in various ways, including assisting with some degree of anti-fibrinolytic action breaking down excess circulating fibrin. And they have noted significant anti-inflammatory action as well with potential impact on everything from arthritis to heart conditions and many other issues in between.

Jackie is very familiar with these agents too and has contributed some very in-depth reviews of these enzymes and their reported efficacy. I have taken them too for long periods in the past.

For these kind of topics that have a more general health focus, we hope to encourage folks to post them in the General Health Forum .. .even one's like proteolytic enzymes that clearly have a potential overlap with AFIB therapy as well. If we allow all sorts of general health topic on the Afibbers Forum, especially with as many new afibbers finding our forum now looking at least initially for AFIB related guidance too, if can get a little crowded and confusing for some.

Many thanks for the inquiry Alexe,

Shannon
Re: wobenzyme,Vitalzyme,zymessence
April 25, 2017 06:21PM
Alexe - Sorry to be so late in responding. The Zymessence is the most powerful by far... and also probably the most pricey. If cost is not an issue, then I'd go for that one. But first... spend time reading Dr. William Wong's reports on why Zymessence is so much more effective. He's a Naturopathic physician as well as a PhD. He also had some online pod casts...not sure if they are still available or not, but the written reports are extensive.

Go here: [www.zymessence.com]
and here: [www.totalityofbeing.com]
The blue boxes at the top of the page show the various categories...(hard to see) Click on each one and spend time there.
He has tons of case reports that he shares on the successes including his own problems with fibrosis.

Best to you,
Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login