Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hemp Seed Oil for a Healthy Heart

Posted by Sam 
Sam
Hemp Seed Oil for a Healthy Heart
March 05, 2017 10:31AM
Many complementary medicine and heath food sites are effusive in their praise of the health benefits of Hemp Seed Oil.

Of special interest to us on this forum is the claimed healthy heart benefits.

Has anyone tried this for Afib and what results did you get?

Thanks

Sam
Re: Hemp Seed Oil for a Healthy Heart
March 13, 2017 09:50AM
Thanks Sam for question on hemp seed oil and the heart. There is a good deal of research being done on the promising anti-inflamatory benefits of cannibinols (CBDs) and with both systemic and organ specific inflammation recognized across all medical disciplines as a core contributor to most chronic diseases of aging there could well be benefits for the heart as well from well vetted use of CBDs (which entirely lack the psycho-active THC biochemical found in marijuana).

In any event, others may share more info on CBDs here. And I wanted to let you know what I have moved this thread topic after allowing this post to remain on the Afibbers Forum for a period of time. I have now moved this thread to the General Health Forum where it more properly belongs long term. We have to keep the focus primarily on AFIB related topics on the Afibbers Forum, especially now since the forum has in recent months been fully openedt up to recognition by Google search engines after completing our total overhaul and ungrade of the forums structure as the second phase of our major three phase complete website revamp
effort which has now made it possible for so many more afibbers to find us via search engines.

Thanks again Sam for the timely topic.

Cheers!
Shannon
Sam
Re: Hemp Seed Oil for a Healthy Heart
March 13, 2017 01:19PM
Thanks. I wondered what was happening!

Sam
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login