Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fruitflow: An Effective Natural Blood Thinner?

Posted by tvanslooten 
Fruitflow: An Effective Natural Blood Thinner?
December 07, 2016 10:59AM
I had a reader of my blog notify me that he takes Natto and Fruitflow to thin his blood. He was on warfarin but didn't do well on it at all so he started taking Natto and Fruitflow. He claims he hasn't had any issues and his blood is now "effectively" thinned. I don't know how he knows that other than he hasn't had a strokesmiling smiley

I've heard of Natto but has anyone heard of Fruitflow? Here is a link for some info on it:

[www.dsm.com]

Travis
Re: Fruitflow: An Effective Natural Blood Thinner?
December 09, 2016 11:57AM
Interesting. I don't see the ingredients in the product. Do you have a link that helps clarify?

Jackie
February 22, 2017 03:16PM
Fruitflow is an ingredient added to other foods or beverages in the form of 'Fruitflow l' which is a 'tomato-based syrup', and it is offered in a non-sugar containing powder called 'Fruitflow II' which can also be added to foods and as a supplement apparently.

I have not read any of the 10 human studies they report, but the one they show a graphic from on the website of the ingredient maker was looking at just 26 some odd subjects. It may be useful, but I imagine the studies are rather skimpy from this first example.

Nonetheless, it may well be worth exploring with a healthy dose of an open-minded, yet appropriately skeptical perspective.

Shannon
February 23, 2017 01:52PM
Fruitflow a tomato based syrup----I grow a lot of tomatoes and can a lot of tomato sauce and juice. I use a lot of my canned tomatoes so would it be possible that I am getting some blood thinning benefits?

Liz
March 25, 2017 02:39AM
Lot of Youtube video's about Fruitflow.
[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login