Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Worms Shown to Contribute to Chronic Lyme Disease: MS and Dementia

Posted by afibbers 
Worms Shown to Contribute to Chronic Lyme Disease: MS and Dementia
December 01, 2016 11:57PM
Once again Dr. Alan MacDonald impresses the medical community with his research into Borrelia and the devastating effects on the brain. The free video presentation on Vimeo follow a lecture presentation by MacDonald in London, May, 2016.For those who haven’t been following his work, MacDonald has discovered nematode worms in the spinal fluid of MS patients which closes the link between the original discovery of Lyme disease by Dr. Willy Burgdorfer, who initially discovered the spirochete bacteria in nematode worms within the gut of tick specimens. There have been many theories about the connection between parasite infestations and the presence of Borrelia infections with symptomatic patients.

Be sure to listen to MacDonald’s London Lecture here. [vimeo.com]

[jennaslymeblog.com]
The rest of it
[jennaslymeblog.com]

Lyme tests are a National Security issue in Canada. I could post: [www.marketwired.com]
but its been sanitized..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2016 12:02AM by afibbers.
Re: Worms Shown to Contribute to Chronic Lyme Disease: MS and Dementia
December 03, 2016 02:35PM
Many thanks for this interesting posting. I'd be interested to be pointed to how Dr. MacDonald's research translates into practical testing and treatment.

Are physicians in the US onto this? Or is this still cutting edge/fringe?

--Lance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2016 02:40PM by ln108.
Re: Worms Shown to Contribute to Chronic Lyme Disease: MS and Dementia
December 16, 2016 10:25AM
Several years ago, when I tested positive for Lyme markers, which turned out not to be active, but thought to be from a previous exposure years ago, my doctor directed me to presentations and a website by one of the foremost Lyme Literate Doctors in the US... Joseph Burrascano, MD.

[lymediseaseresource.com]

This is an extensive website with many links to researched information. It's known that Lyme tick exposures are found in every state in the US esp. in wooded areas. Pets can carry Lyme tick nymphs which are so small they are undectectable and easily transferred to humans so you don't even have to be out in the woods or tall grass yourself.

Here's a link to my Lyme report and list of symptoms and other details.

Lyme Disease & Arrhythmia
April 10, 2013

[www.afibbers.org]

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login