Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neutraflour 5000 toothpaste and teeth

Posted by alexe 
Neutraflour 5000 toothpaste and teeth
May 28, 2016 07:37AM
My high level dentist says I need it.

I don't have any fluoridated water so this would be the only fluoride.

Any comments ?

Thanks

Alex
Re: Neutraflour 5000 toothpaste and teeth
May 28, 2016 12:22PM
Alex... there is an abundance of previous posts on the risks of using fluoridated..."anything" and especially toothpaste as it's a high concentration that is easily absorbed quickly via oral mucosal tissues.

You may remember that I am a retired dental hygienist who was brainwashed in college and requisite ongoing continuing education that fluoride is important for everyone.

When I became familiar with the Fluoride Action Network (FAN) [fluoridealert.org] after hearing a webinar by a dentist, David Kennedy, DDS speak on the risks of fluoride from all sources, I wrote the length post expressing my regret to have participated in such a damaging treatment of children - giving them fluoride treatments every six months if they lived in non-fluoridated communities and of course, emphasizing always to use fluoridated toothpaste.

However, the focus of the post was the risk of using the antiarrhythmic drug, flecainide, because it is a fluorinated compound. Read through the post so you understand the damage fluoride does to the body.

You can view my post and others at this link...[www.afibbers.org]
and many others on the fluoride topic. Scroll down to Flecainide Alert
October 15, 2013 09:29AM

It's wise to avoid fluoridated toothpaste. You can avoid dental decay by brushing well at least twice a day; never going to bed without brushing off food residues that tend to cause decay while you sleep, and keeping your system alkaline.
Floss at night or use an interproximal little brush to access between the teeth. Acidity causes dental decay and many other problems in the body... as you may recall from my post on the importance of Alkalinity. Brushing with common baking soda is a great way to clean teeth and alkalize the oral cavity.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login