Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Liposomal delivery supplements and separate raw quinces

Posted by alexe 
Liposomal delivery supplements and separate raw quinces
April 05, 2016 09:30PM
To Jackie and others,

Are the liposomal supplements such as Lypricel Live on [glutathione as an example] worth the very much extra ?

I don't mind the extra as long as the benefits are extra.

An unrelated question is eating ripe raw quinces . I like cooked quinces better but I am lazy that way and I don't mind the raw taste too much. But is it okay?

Thanks

Alex
Re: Liposomal delivery supplements and separate raw quinces
April 08, 2016 10:09AM
Alex - my opinion on the Liposomal form of delivery is an emphatic... YES! (based on my personal experience over the past several years).

Here's an example with the Liposomal Vitamin C (LivOn Labs) as a comparison of dosing equivalencies. Typically, to get higher doses of vitamin C into the body and not have a resultant severe laxation effect, one has to do IV infusions which often aren't easily available.

One packet delivers 1,000 mg of the liposomal C.

The substitution equivalencies (Lipo C equivalent to C as ascorbic acid
1,000 mg = 3,000 – 4,000 mg powder
2,000 mg = 8,000 – 10,000 mg powder
3,000 mg = 12,000 – 18,000 mg powder…. (page 133 of Primal Panacea by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD)

Typically, no bowel tolerance issues or stomach distress.

And it allows you to get in high doses quickly in case you feel you might be getting a cold or flu bug.

Jackie

On the raw quince... check here: [www.google.com]

Alex - adding to my response, I neglected to say that these higher equivalencies are very useful when treating something on a regular basis that requires higher dosing for efficacy... one example would be for inflammation... as in helping keep levels of C-reactive protein very low.

I typically use at least one packet a day for that reason with an additional packet on MWF just to ensure I maintain good high levels of vitamin C.

Jackie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2016 11:11AM by Jackie.
April 23, 2016 06:45PM
Jackie, I love LipoC and take it daily. Need to order some more boxed Monday to take with me to San Fran starting May 1st through May 8 for the Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Sessions 2016 Conference. Am looking forward to this conference and will include a summary of the latest news and trial from the EP world in the next AFIB Report I'll wrap up and send out around mid-May shortly after returning from San Francisco.

Taking three packets a day of LipoC at a minimum is a bit part of my stay well when traveling protocol that has worked pretty darn well for me for quite a long time nowHighly recommended as the best source of Vitamin C I know of ( plus a gram of important Phospholipids in each packet of Lipo C as well).

Shannon
April 24, 2016 09:25AM
Thanks, Shannon. When I travel, I step up my dosing as well. It hasn't failed me yet although I don't travel all that often.

Your testimonial certainly supports the efficacy.

I'm looking forward to reading the highlights of the Conferences.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login