Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alzheimer's dementia. One in 17 Japanese

Posted by alexe 
Alzheimer's dementia. One in 17 Japanese
January 21, 2016 07:26PM
I have just written some posts about exercise and diet which should have been in this forum.

My partner's mother has Alzheimer's and apart from helping where I can I have done a bit of research.

The official figures say 43% of Americans between 75 and 84 have Alzheimer's/dementia. I am 81.

It drops to 38% over 84 presumably because of deaths.

My partner who is a lot younger says she will push my wheelchair if necessary, change my toilet pads and feed me pureed food with a small spoon to reduce the possibility of pneumonia if it happens to me.

In Japan the figure is one in 17 Japanese, that is one in 17 of the total population. People are living longer and less babies are being born so the average age is rising sharply.

Exercise and eating properly aren't sure preventatives but they certainly reduce the risk !

More motivators to do the right things.

Alex
Sam
Re: Alzheimer's dementia. One in 17 Japanese
January 22, 2016 07:05AM
My mother's Alzheimer's was reversed with 3 desert spoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and 500mcg spray Methylcobalamin per day.

Sam
January 23, 2016 02:14AM
Ilme will try anything but the Alzheimers is advanced.

Wont do any harm!

Thanks

Alex
Anonymous User
May 07, 2016 10:45PM
(glad we're not having more babies)

Alex, I'm sure you know this but in case you forgot, remembering is by neurons and neurons are cells and cells have membranes, and as the membranes go south so go the neurons and memory, so the best thing to do is repair the membranes and the best way to do that is with LRT as we're told just up the line in Pro-AF effect of low intracellular magnesium at [www.afibbers.org]

to wit,

Lipid Replacement Therapy (LRT) affects all the cells of the body. . .

etc

. . . best thing to do is Google LRT for NTF [ntfactor.com]

. . . where was I . . .

. . . oh yes, lucky me I’m 88 and safely past the dreaded 75 to 84. . .

Moerk, Erling, whatever . . .

Mørk

PS - I once read that when I'm old getting lucky will mean I found my car in the parking lot. Well lucky me again, I don't have a car. . .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login