Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

zeolite

Posted by alexe 
zeolite
December 27, 2015 09:24PM
There are so many apparently wonderful supplements why are so many of us sick ?

Anyone with zeolite knowledge ?

Does it do something useful and if so how to take in conjunction with multiple small meals and a lot of supplements ?

Thanks

Alex
Re: zeolite
December 29, 2015 07:11PM
First, play the videos at the following links by Health Ranger, Mike Adams, who is well known for accurate reporting on health-related issues and remedies. He offers the warning that consuming zeolite also introduces high levels of aluminum and lead and into one’s system depending on the form of the zeolite. In large particles, it will not be broken down by stomach acid and allows to enter the blood stream; but apparently, some companies are producing finely ground zeolite powders that do break down and can enter the blood stream so there is risk of aluminum and lead and other contaminators.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

At that same page… note on the right hand side there are numerous other video clips talking about Zeolite… I have not played them all. And to the right of the screen, there are many Zeolite links (including Gary F. Gordon, MD, MPH) talking about using Zeolite or ZeoGold. He’s been touting the benefits of ZeoGold for years… so I’d consider his information reliable as well. Dr. Gordon promotes ACZ Extra Strength…as I just noted in the newly posted Thallium/arrhythmia report.

My zeolite exposure began over 12 years ago when one of the presenters at a local ‘health show’ talked about Zeolite. He was Biochemist, Rik Dietsch of Waiora a MLM company (then) and while I was impressed with explanation/ slides etc. about the action and ability of Zeolite "caging or trapping" to quickly and easily detoxify the body, I never did try it because of the Multilevel Marketing. As I searched just now for Zeolite … apparently there was a class action law suit filed against Waiora and Zeolite in 2012. [www.zeolite.com]

After you listen to the two by Mike Adams, I’ll be interested in your comments.

Jackie
December 29, 2015 08:49PM
Thank you Jackie for your informative and as usual very well researched reply.

I will apply much simpler tests,

1. you don't appear to take it.

2. I take so many different varieties of supplements that people are shocked . .

3. When there are contradictory opinions from apparently well informed sources I would be staring at my zeolite wondering was it a beneficial one or a potential harmful one.

This would definitely cause me some psychological harm !

Alex
December 30, 2015 11:53AM
Alexe - That's correct. I don't use Zeolite although as I commented, I had always thought the original concept of Zeolite's ability to 'cage and transport' toxins out of the body made sense.

I, too, use a lot of supplements to support various systems that need help in an aging body -- mostly prompted by the results of various metabolic tests I've had over the years that indicate I would be well-served by adding them. Apparently so, because other than the previous afib problem, so far, I've not had to take medications for a variety of ailments.

As you know, my interest has always been functional nutrition and I continue to follow what the leaders in that field share with their colleagues. They all admit to taking an abundance of high quality, nutritional supplements so I don't feel weird and you shouldn't either since you are healthy and aging well, too. Congrats!

Best to you,
Jackie
January 23, 2016 01:24PM
If the reason Zeolite is such a successful toxin remover is due to its hexagonal structure (or whatever structure) then maybe structured water is the best type of water to drink. Talking fountain of youth here smileys with beer Here is a link to some structured water that I have just begun to try Quantum Sound Therapy Structured water endorsed by Dr. Massuro Emoto

I'm sure Alexe the Exercisersmiling bouncing smiley Can truly appreciate the role that water the ultimate solvent plays in detoxing the body. Check it out.

Blessings Adrian
February 01, 2016 08:44PM
Thanks Adrian,

Tell me what you find in real life as there are so many overhyped products it becomes a problem to work out which is real and which is fantasy.

Thanks

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login