Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting set up with Exatest

Posted by alexe 
Getting set up with Exatest
September 03, 2015 02:34AM
Middle of last week I gave my physicians details and filled in the form properly as far as I know.

No reply.

A couple of days ago I asked directly what to do on their email address.

No reply.

Any suggestions on what to do next?

Thanks

Alex
Anonymous User
Re: Getting set up with Exatest
September 10, 2015 09:02PM
Hi Alex,

Earlier today I spoke with a very helpful person at Exatest about insurance coverage, also cost if no insurance: U.S.$285 presently, $295 beginning next month. I also passed along your 'No reply' post above. It's not clear if the No reply was your physician or Exatest, but in case it was Exatest she apologized and said you should contact Exatest again at icd@exatest.com.
September 11, 2015 02:30AM
I would also try just calling them. That worked for me 4 times over the last 5 years. I also have tried unsuccessfully twice in the last 3 months by filing out the internet form. If calling does'nt work, then have your doctor request the kit.
September 13, 2015 11:51PM
Hello Moerk,

It may be your mention to them but I got a reply from Exatest with a lot of detail but still unclear.

I asked for some clarification and hope for a reply that answers my very ordinary questions.

I am puzzled that something simple can get so complicated.

Alex
September 18, 2015 01:10AM
Maybe phoning them is the best idea..

I have sent another polite couple of emails simply asking how I can pay, how much and if there is any other information required from me These questions appears too complex to get a reply.

I will wait till early next week and then a phone call from Australia.

Thanks

Alex
September 29, 2015 10:52PM
I took the advice of the anti-afib after more emails including those to the mysterious Alexandra who somehow finds replying difficult.

I rang twice and each time got a recording to leave my number as they were busy. This is reasonable.

This system may work well in the USA but from Australia my experience is not so good.

Very few people on these sites seem to have any idea of time changes and ring at reasonable times in the USA which somehow often means I'm asleep.

Has anyone got any other suggestions?

I simply want to get the kit to my doctor and pay accordingly.

It seems so simple.

Thanks

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login