Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

proteolytic enzyme confusion.Which one ?

Posted by alexe 
proteolytic enzyme confusion.Which one ?
July 31, 2015 06:03AM
Gentlefolk,

Proteolytic enzymes Doctors Best,Wobenzym,Zyflamend,Vitalzym,Vitalzym Xe .No doubt there are others.

I cant take them all so any suggestions as to which ?

Anyone know anything about crinam latifolium-grasping at straws

Thanks.

Alex
Re: proteolytic enzyme confusion.Which one ?
July 31, 2015 06:21PM
Alex - You take the Rx anticoagulant, Eliquis. I responded to you previously in the other thread that you should be careful about adding the enzymes and other herbals known to have blood-thinning properties while using Eliquis or other Rx blood thinners.

If your doctor has you stop the Eliquis, then you can use a combination of the systemic and fibrinolytic enzymes plus Ginkgo biloba, Omega 3 fish oils, curcumin, etc...

Previous post:

Alex - It's wise to be cautious when adding additional substances that contribute to thinner blood viscosity. Since you are using Eliquis, you should do extensive research to learn the compatibility of lumbrokinase and nattokinase (Cardiokinase) with Eliquis. I've not seen specific guidelines that say either one is safe or in what specific amounts would be compatible...and I'd really like to know that myself.

When I began Eliquis, I was advised as a caution, to lower my Omega 3 fish oils ...from my typical 4 - 6 grams a day to only 2 - 3 grams a day by my FM MD. I also stopped Ginkgo biloba and Cardiokinase.

Jackie
Re: proteolytic enzyme confusion.Which one ?
July 31, 2015 09:22PM
Thanks for the reminder Jackie,

I have overdose information confusion so memory gaps !.

I am on half dose eliquis.2.5 twice a day

I will bear what you have said in mind.

I am getting a second opinion from a highest level cardiologist in some weeks as whether to continue with Eliquis .My heart rate has become more stable though still some uneven beats.I don't notice anything at all in daily life unless feeling my pulse.

I expect to do a repeat of my 24 hour Holter and echocardiogram.

My heart rate improvement has coincided with several weeks of TCM, acupuncture and diet changes etc.My diagnosis was low yang.

If its a coincidence it is a good one.

I had a great diet .Fresh veggies and lots and lots of fresh fruit.Nearly everything cold.

Now far less fruit [.I was a fruitaholic] and more food warm to hot.

My tongue is also clearer.

Eating a disproportionate amount of great things can cause problems so check your yin and yang !

thanks

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login