Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Healthy Heart Summit

Posted by Jackie 
Healthy Heart Summit
June 28, 2015 10:18AM
FYI - While this most likely does not address Afib specifically, this Healthy Heart Summit should be a wealth of information for those who are interested in overall heart health. I’ve signed up as these Summits are typically very informative.

Jackie

Here’s Introductory Announcement

We all know Heart disease is the #1 cause of death for men and women.

OR IS IT?

In the last 10 years over 30 research papers have identified the mechanism behind the development of Cardiovascular disease is autoimmune.

Thus, the #1 cause of getting sick and dying in the industrialized world (the world that eats the way we do) is your immune system attacking your own tissues, your heart muscle, your blood vessels....

Yet, heart disease is often addressed with stents and bypass surgeries that only treat the symptoms, not the causes.

It’s time to dispel the myths and misinformation about the causes of heart disease, and learn how to give you and your family a long, healthy life together.

My friend Dr. Steven Masley created The Healthy Heart Summit to address the abundance of misinformation that exists on lifestyle and heart disease... Far too many myths are still believed.

Here are a few of my friends, the incredible experts in the world of Functional Cardiovascular Medicine who will be joining me at The Healthy Heart Summit:

Mark Hyman, MD: Chair of The Institute for Functional Medicine
Stephen Sinatra, MD: Cardiologist and the father of metabolic cardiology
Sara Gottfried, MD: Harvard-trained physician, expert on hormones and heart health
Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC: President, American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine

(Note that Cardiologist, William Davis (Wheat Belly) and Neurologist, David Perlmutter (Grain Brain) are also speaking)

Join me along with 29 other expert speakers to learn the most current information about avoiding (and recognizing the signs) of heart disease, and life-changing advice on how to live your life with a healthy heart.

Dr. Tom O’Bryan

90% of heart disease can be prevented with important lifestyle changes! Start today!

July 13-20, 2015

Register here: [healthyheartsummit.com] (scroll down on the page for the all the details)
Re: Healthy Heart Summit
June 28, 2015 01:02PM
I'm interested... thanks!

/L
June 28, 2015 01:28PM
Thanks Jackie -

I'm reading "Grain Brain", "Wheat Belly" and "Why We Get Fat" - extremely interesting and revealing for anyone looking for factors influencing biochemical fundamentals, including but certainly not limited to inflammation and immune response.

C
July 01, 2015 10:02PM
Jackie...Thanks for the info. Hope all good with you.

Joe Hare
July 02, 2015 01:29PM
Hi Joe! - Thanks... good to know you are still reading here. Send me an email so we can catch up.
Sorry to read your post about the low Bp but glad that your afib is at least still 'manageable'...

Best to you,
Jackie
July 25, 2015 12:07PM
Heard some excellent presentations at this summit... especially liked Dr. Sinatra's.

Thanks again, J!

/L
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login