Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lumbrokinase eliquis /Dr Sears AA/EPA 1.5

Posted by alexe 
lumbrokinase eliquis /Dr Sears AA/EPA 1.5
June 20, 2015 10:18PM
Jackie and others,

Ok to take some low dose lumbrokinase with low dose eliquis ?I also take cardiokinase.

Do bulletin watchers accept Dr Sears AA/EPA fish oil protocols ?

Thanks

Alex
Re: lumbrokinase eliquis /Dr Sears AA/EPA 1.5
June 21, 2015 03:07PM
Alex - It's wise to be cautious when adding additional substances that contribute to thinner blood viscosity. Since you are using Eliquis, you should do extensive research to learn the compatibility of lumbrokinase and nattokinase (Cardiokinase) with Eliquis. I've not seen specific guidelines that say either one is safe or in what specific amounts would be compatible...and I'd really like to know that myself.

When I began Eliquis, I was advised as a caution, to lower my Omega 3 fish oils ...from my typical 4 - 6 grams a day to only 2 - 3 grams a day by my FM MD. I also stopped Ginkgo biloba and Cardiokinase.

Jackie
Re: lumbrokinase eliquis /Dr Sears AA/EPA 1.5
June 22, 2015 09:48PM
Jackie,

If you with your diligent research can't find out the information I can't remotely imagine I will be any more successful.

The other question is about sticky blood. My concern is the possibility of not being sticky enough.

The Meridian test can't be done in Australia. Is there any other test which will at least be indicative.

Without without knowing enough about the subject if I prick my finger and get a drop of blood how long should take it to clot or is there some better method?

Thanks and if anyone else has a clue about measuring blood stickiness I'd be grateful.

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login