Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now what? Big Pimple

Posted by jaydee 
jaydee
Now what? Big Pimple
February 10, 2011 09:15AM
Aint it always something? I was fine this morning, but by 4 I had a whopping big pimple brewing under the skin on my chin. I have been eating better, taking taurine, mag., and potassium and no other changes I know of. It doesn't make sense to me. a few mos. ago, I developed a boil in another place; I took EpiCor and within a day it was gone or almost gone. Could this be similar? I am stymied. Thank you. I need a solution fast; this promises to be very disfiguring. : (

Jaydee
Re: Now what? Big Pimple
February 11, 2011 02:24AM
Very often when you start eating healthier, the body begins detoxing and those stored toxic residues can come out as skin lesions. Drinking plenty of pure water (not municipal tap) is important to help in the cleansing and flushing process.
jaydee
February 11, 2011 06:18AM
Thanks for the reminder...
lisa s
February 11, 2011 01:43PM
Jackie,

Please define "pure water". Thanks

lisa

February 12, 2011 06:02AM
Pure - being no chemicals...like chlorine, fluoride, aluminum residues (used to make water clear) ...such as found in municipally-treated water supply.

Some years ago, we had a running discussion on 'good' water, bottled water, designer bottled water that contained too much calcium and found to be a promoter of AF, and then the home filter systems which aren't typically helpful compared with the more expensive filtering systems including Reverse Osmosis water...and then the need to add back in essential minerals.

If I can find that link or something in my files, I'll repost it here.

Jackie
February 12, 2011 06:04AM
I should have included avoiding water from in-house softeners using salt, as well. Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login